Skinpress Demo Rss

BREAKING NEWS!! Adam Lambert Will Perform On American Idol Next Week (Thursday, 3-17-16)!!!

Filed Under () by glitzylady on Thursday, March 10, 2016

Posted at : Thursday, March 10, 2016

This just in!!!

Ryan Seacrest announced on tonight's American Idol show that Adam Lambert will be appearing on American Idol next Thursday, MARCH 17, 2016

AND we hear that he'll be debuting his new single "The Original High"!!!

More info soon!!!

Adam Lambert 



Updated with Instagram video from @Islandgirljams of Ryan Seacrest's announcement on Idol:

A video posted by @islandgirljams on






Posted by @glitzylady for ADAM LAMBERT 24/7 NEWS BLOG

9 comments:

donnaW said...

YES!!!! Perfect! I'm thrilled that its a possibility that he'll sing TOH!!! (the BEST song on his CD!)

Dee R Gee said...

Great news!!!! I'll be watching. Heard that Kesha was in tonight's audience. I assume Adam knew it. Wonder if they met up after the show. Maybe we'll see pix. She is hot media news right niw. God, I'm cheap! LOL

LAMBERT Outlaw said...

YEEESSSS!!!! Be still my Heart!!! I was hoping ADAM would perform on Idol soon ... I watched the final three elimination & heard Ryan say " yada yada yada ... next week ADAM LAMBERT will be here with us" ... my heart hasn't stopped racing ever since!! Better be careful ... just passed 79 on Monday ... mustn't get too worked up .. LOL ... now I'm off to VOTE in the popcrush.com poll for ADAM's GLAMBERTS round 2 vs Girls Generation ... here's the new link ..........

http://popcrush.com/adam-lamberts-glamberts-vs-girl-generations-sones-best-fanbase-round-2/ ............. VOTE GLAMBERTS!!

tess4ADAM(LAMBERT Outlaw)

Dee R Gee said...

He must have finished the official TOH music video by now. Ready to release it soon I hope!!!

choons said...

yaaayyyyy

choons said...

Toronto Glamberts - Rocky Horror filming in TO Mar. 14 to Apr. 27.
Hope Adam comes to town!

daydreamin said...

I was watching and heard Ryan too! I'm so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shelagh said...

Lovely pic of him and Kesha backstage after his show everybody just loves this amazing man ....me included he's my "guilty pleasure " 😍

LTA said...

Hey!Hey! our GFG will shatters the roof again on AI!!!:) Show them Adam how to work on stage!!:).