Skinpress Demo Rss

Seiska Youtube Channel: Superstar Adam Lambert and Sauli Koskinen left the hotel together !

Filed Under () by Adam Lambert on Thursday, April 28, 2016

Posted at : Thursday, April 28, 2016



On Thursday, April 21, at Helsinki's Hartwall arena concerts of Adam Lambert comfortable in Helsinki with the ex - loved one Sauli Koskinen .  The good-humored duo was spotted leaving the Glo Hotel. Sauli dissolved the scene quickly, but Adam was time for the fans.


Posted by @Admin Fan for ADAM LAMBERT 24/7 NEWS



4 comments:

Lori said...

I'm sorry this is old news and this was a time before Adam did an interview when an interviewer asked him about Sauli in which he replied that they are " great friends"🙆

Dee R Gee said...

Well, this may be "old news" but it was just last week. I saw the interview where Adam said they are great friends and try to get together when they can. Most people in his fandom loves seeing them together regardless of their relationship, and our imaginations do run wild!

Lam-My said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kindred said...

Hi! Good Morning from Finland!
Yes it's last week's news but what is great to see, is Adam and Sauli in one pic. That was something I missed seeing and with such "recent" sightings of them together, I don't mind seeing that again.:) There is another thing too...The mag is posting about the sighting in a very sweet way,sweet words to me.
It was great to read(couldn't find the link) from elsewhere that the Finns were the biggest crowd so far in Adam's EU-leg of TOH-tour! So it was especially great to see Adam acknowledge his special connection with Finland and Sauli in particular. I see no harm in thinking that Adam and Sauli 1. still have a relationship with each other and 2. they might actually enjoy spending time together. Having followed both the guys, it's no wonder to me that these wonderful goofy crazy lovable persons have once found each other and try to get together whenever it's possible. Why I have this wide smile on my face...I look soooo stupid...:D Have a great Adam-day y'all!:)))
Kindred