Skinpress Demo Rss

The Spec: Adam Lambert 'floored' by Rihanna

Filed Under () by Adam Lambert on Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Posted at : Wednesday, May 11, 2016



Adam Lambert was "floored" watching Rihanna perform.
The 'For Your Entertainment' hitmaker recently caught the 'Diamonds' singer's show in Detroit and admits her singing skills blew him away.
Speaking to Laura Whitmore for The Hot Desk, she said: "I like Rihanna's Instagram page because she's so fun to look at. She's so gorgeous. I went to her concert in Detroit a few weeks ago. It was the night before I had a concert there.
"I knew it was going to be a great show anyway because I know the songs, but I was blown away. It was such a good show ... the design and everything was really gorgeous and she delivered some vocals! I was floored ... I was really impressed, actually."
Meanwhile, when it comes to his own music, the 34-year-old singer has been performing with Brian May and Roger Taylor of Queen for the last few years and says it has given him "a great confidence". 


 LINK


Posted by @Admin Fan for ADAM LAMBERT 24/7 NEW


0 comments: