Skinpress Demo Rss

Xplode Mag UK: Adam Lambert on what he learned from being a Cruise Ship performer?

Filed Under () by Adam Lambert on Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Posted at : Wednesday, May 11, 2016


Superstar Adam Lambert has revealed that getting his professional start on a cruise ship as a performer was actually really useful as it taught him a lot.  During an interview with The Hot Desk, Lambert reflected on his life and talked presenter Laura Whitmore through his late teens.

He was then asked about his job on a cruise ship and confessed that he ended up learning a lot from that experience:

“First professional… I was nineteen. It’s weird! I was one of the younger ones. But, for a young performer, it’s a good gig. You save a lot of money – your room and board, and your food is paid for! I was so young… I was so green – I hadn’t been through a lot of professional stuff yet – so it was good for me to do a show that long and sing songs so many times over ten months. I had to work through a cold, or work through a hangover, or work through being lonely! It was a test.”

 
Read more at Xplode Mag UK


Posted by @Admin Fan for ADAM LAMBERT 24/7 NEW


0 comments: