Skinpress Demo Rss

Cele Mix: Adam Lambert shares demo version of ‘The Original High’

Filed Under () by Adam Lambert on Friday, July 29, 2016

Posted at : Friday, July 29, 2016



Adam Lambert has shared the original demo version of his track ‘The Original High’.
Earlier in the week, the track was leaked on Soundcloud. After being pulled from the internet numerous times, it eventually spread like wildfire across YouTube. Following incredible support from his fans, Adam has since decided to make it public.
Adam tweeted: “So- the first demo of The Original High Leaked! Well it’s out now! Thanks for the love!”, as well as a YouTube link to the track.

‘The Original High’ demo is stripped back and a lot more chilled out than the version which was released in 2015. It’s got that laid-back vibe to it, perfect for lazy summer days. The original version, however, is full of strong dance beats and is one to put on your ‘going out playlist’.


Link: Adam Lambert shares demo version of ‘The Original High’ 


  Posted by @Admin Fan for ADAM LAMBERT 24/7 NEWS


5 comments:

Dee R Gee said...

Couple things about TOH:
That demo version deserves to be a hit on the radio. Sexy, gritty, lyrically poetic, very listenable, IMO.

The album version is excellent, too. I seem to recall that Eber said that he loved the song and it should be a hit if there was any sanity in the music industry (or something to that effect).

It's great that this song is out there with Adam blessing. Who would have thought it would surface so unexpectedly? It would be so cool if it just kept getting more and more plays.

LAMBERT Outlaw said...

I like both versions & I play them back to back ... sound really great ... IMO!! I wonder if there are any more original demos that can be released in a 'demo' package of songs that were tweaked & used & others that were never used at all! I'd buy them if ADAM ever decided to release such an album!! Thanx!! ADAM for being so generous to your Glamberts!! Love 'n Light

tess4ADAM(LAMBERT Outlaw)

daydreamin said...

I agree! I actually love this version but its just missing the high note that I love. Definitely it's sexier. That's the first word I thought of when I heard it. I put in my ear buds and just listened to that quieter, sexier voice and it really won me over. Thanks for letting us have this version Adam;)

Anonymous said...

I like both versions, the album version being my fave.

Rachel said...

I love both versions, but the demo version I think is the best because it really does show off Adam's sexy voice, and is so different from his big, bombastic voice, which I also love to hear in his ballads and all the Queen songs. I also think the demo version would stand out the most on radio because there are just so many dance tracks out there, that this more acoustic sound would just stand out more, especially because of his unique voice. His voice really captures the frustration and anticipation of the lyrics- he brings us along on that ride with him. And the lyrics! Those extra lyrics really add to the meaning and feeling of the song. "I'm gonna get there tonight"...love it! It just needs a little bit of a build to that high note, and it's perfect. If he wrote the lyrics (and I think he did) then it really shows his songwriting ability, too. I want that demo version released as a single NOW, please, Adam.