Skinpress Demo Rss

Press Party: Brian May: 'We've had a bit of a renaissance with this young Adam Lambert'

Filed Under () by Adam Lambert on Monday, July 11, 2016

Posted at : Monday, July 11, 2016



Legendary musician Brian May has revealed that Adam Lambert has given Queen a new lease of life.
Piers Morgan asked the iconic guitarist if he feels 69-years-old and May joked that he is still very energetic, but finds himself getting more tired nowadays: "I feel my age, I do. I feel it. I can do the same stuff, but it takes a lot more out of me now."
Brian May then opened up about still being on the road with the band and confessed that bringing in Adam Lambert as the frontman has given new life to their stage show:
"We've had a bit of a renaissance, you know. It's amazing with this young Adam Lambert guy! He has been great and it's Queen as you know Queen. I think Freddie would be very happy with the kind of stuff we're doing. It's been wonderful. It has been great to be out there and I feel it's energising, and it makes so many people happy."



Read more Press Party 


Posted by @Admin Fan for ADAM LAMBERT 24/7 NEWS 


2 comments:

The Dark Side said...

Certainly has made me happy!

Nanbert said...

Me too, A day doesn't go by that I don't hit youtube and search out Queen and Adam Lambert videos --- often well into the night! I can't stay away. Of course I devour everything by Adam, too...music, photos, articles, videos,interviews, tours and concerts.

But there's something magic about that Queen and Adam Lambert pairing. The music is SO BIG, majestic, stirring, thrilling, bigger-than-life.... and Adam is the only living being who can match it, blend with it, fly with it, enhance it. You can see how happy they are making MUSIC together...THEY feel the magic, the kindred spirit.... it's palpable.

Watching QAL creating their magic bring to mind the expression..."THE WHOLE IS MORE THAN THE SUM OF ITS PARTS"!

Yes.... indeed!