Skinpress Demo Rss

Adam Lambert mention via Yahoo Celebrity News: What It's Really Like to Be a Psychic and Medium

Filed Under () by Adam Lambert on Thursday, November 3, 2016

Posted at : Thursday, November 03, 2016



Thomas John, aka the Manhattan Medium, is a psychic, a medium, the author of Never Argue With a Dead Person: True and Unbelievable Stories From the Other Side, and highly sought-after celebrity psychic with an impressive list of clientele, including Jennifer Lopez, Janet Jackson, and Adam Lambert. He sat down with Cosmopolitan.com to demystify his profession and answer all our questions about the occult.


Read the FULL ARTICLE HERE:

What It's Really Like to Be a Psychic and Medium 



Posted by @Admin Fan for ADAM LAMBERT 24/7 NEWS

1 comments:

Lam-My said...

I always thought psychics are pseudos; not all, I've met a real one in my mid-twenties and he was talking to me in a trance-like manner. Now looking back, he saw ! my life in of my then future as much of his predictions have materialised, good and bad. His name is Latuman, an Indian man working as an office clerk. What was even weirder was he asked me to leave 10 cents on the table as a kind of payment to God for His gift to him; otherwise I would owe God something; sure sounded strange to me then.