Skinpress Demo Rss

NME: Adam Lambert discusses Sam Smith rumours, new material & the next Queen tour

Filed Under () by Adam Lambert on Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Posted at : Wednesday, December 14, 2016




Adam Lambert has spoken out about rumours that he has been working with Sam Smith – as well as teasing more plans to tour with Queen, potentially performing at Glastonbury.
Back in October, the American Idol turned solo star and touring frontman for Queen was in London to work on new material, when he took to social media to share a video of himself with Smith – sparking rumours that the ‘Writing’s On The Wall’ singer will be appearing on Lambert’s next record. Speaking to NME at the BBC Music Awards,  Lambert said they were ‘just hanging out’.
“That was a fun rumour – no, we just went out one night,” Lambert told NME. “We were laughing so hard at all the printed rumours. It does become quite funny.”
He continued: “When I was here that week, I was working on stuff with a couple of amazing writers and producers. I got some stuff in the can. When I go home to LA, probably at the start of next month, I’ll start more. I’d like to get some music out soon. I definitely have some ideas. There will be some surprises and some freshness to bring.”


Read the FULL ARTICLE HERE:





Posted by @Admin Fan for ADAM LAMBERT 24/7 NEWS


0 comments: