Skinpress Demo Rss

ABC News Radio: Adam Lambert ""I Am Working On New Music...I Think Something Will Be Out...Soonish."

Filed Under () by glitzylady on Monday, May 22, 2017

Posted at : Monday, May 22, 2017

From ABC News Radio: 

Adam Lambert ""I Am Working On New Music...I Think Something Will Be Out...Soonish."

In this recent interview (linked below) with ABC News Radio, Adam Lambert discussed American Idol, and gave a hint about when we might expect his highly anticipated new music:

LINK HERE: Hey "American Idol": Adam Lambert loves "critiquing with positivity"

QUOTES: "While we wait for another [American Idol] announcement, Adam plans to spend the summer touring with Queen, and, he says, "I am working on new music, I've been working the past six months, I'm really excited." 

"When can we hear it? He teases, "I think something will be out...soonish.""

Adam Lambert 
Photo credit "Flaunt Magazine"



Posted by @glitzylady for ADAM LAMBERT 24/7 NEWS



4 comments:

choons said...

Horrible suicide explosion at Ariana Grande concert in Manchester England today.
Really hope Queen and Adam will be safe on their tour this summer. Egads - scary times.

Dee R Gee said...

My heart is breaking for Manchester. As Adam said, there are no words.

Adam, we need your new music SOONER-ISH!

LAMBERT Outlaw said...

ADAM dear ... I'm anxiously looking forward to your new Masterpieces ... as you said "soonish" ... Impatiently!! June is almost here ... QAL will be "on the road again!! Can't wait!!

tess4ADAM(LAMBERT Outlaw)

Mi Re La said...

Only one month left until the start of the Q + AL tournament. I wonder when the rehearsals will start.I hope the new terrorist attack in Manchester will not affect the tournament and will increase security measures.