Skinpress Demo Rss

Too Fab: Adam Lambert Reveals Rock Star Inspiration for 'Two Fux' and Thoughts on New 'Idol' Judge Katy Perry

Filed Under () by Adam Lambert on Monday, August 14, 2017

Posted at : Monday, August 14, 2017





Adam Lambert's latest single "Two Fux" is inspired by the very rock icon he's filling in for on tour with Queen.
The singer, who got his start on "American Idol" and is excited to see the reboot with Katy Perry as a judge, told TooFab at OUT Magazine’s Power 50 Gala this past Thursday that Freddie Mercury played a role in his new glam-rock sound.
"'Two Fux' is out right now. It came out a couple months ago at the beginning of this tour as sort of a way to sort of celebrate being on tour with Queen," he said. "It was inspired a lot by Freddie Mercury and kinda his spirit, his rockstar attitude and I recorded for my project, which is on the horizon here, but I decided you know what, I'm gonna put it out early ahead of this tour with Queen and people are loving it."


Read the FULL ARTICLE HERE:


Adam Lambert Reveals Rock Star Inspiration for 'Two Fux' and Thoughts on New 'Idol' Judge Katy Perry




Posted by @Admin Fan for ADAM LAMBERT 24/7 NEWS

5 comments:

Lam-My said...

Heloo Adam! You look so neat and handsome in this well-tailored royal-blue suit. So you ain't going to be a judge; but I think you got a lot lined-up already; next leg of Queen and releasing some songs from your new album. 'Two Fux' is a song that defines you; you're absolutely right...why bother if someone says what you are doing is wrong or too much. I was told by someone recently on this site, there's something not quite with me. Your TF song popped into my mind but my equivalence of TF is...Go fly a kite ! because the F word is not in my vocabulary. lol! I admire your tenacity in facing up to the negativity hurled at you...I think it's not easy to be gay in your country...driving some to take things into their own hands, end.
This QAL is expensive and you delivered way above expectation!

Lam-My said...

Oh, just a little bit of follow-up to above...the negativity you face as a gay man seems to be lessening and people seem more tolerant. I remember when I first followed you, some people even carried placards outside your venue. I was aghast as I didn't really grasp the seriousness of the situation back then. You were brave and came out, face to face with the protesters as if nothing was happening; and started signing autographs. Wah, so steady ah! Adam, your voice which is not only so beautiful to listen to, saves lives and makes people think twice...what is life.

LAMBERT Outlaw said...

Just a little note .. both my grandson & my great grandson love the song 2 FX but they naturally can't sing along as it is written so I am in the process of substituting the "no-no" words with ones that are more acceptable .. now Ghost Town .. Another Lonely Night & 2FX .. are OK to sing along with!! "Really Care" are the substitute words & everyone is happy now!! They have enough time to get into the "grown-up" words as I refer to them!! Children grow up much too quickly nowadays .. IMO!! Let them be innocent for as long as they can!!

tess4ADAM(LAMBERT Outlaw)

Unknown said...

When I don't know the meaning of a no-no word I usually find a child to explain it to me.

Nanbert said...

Marielle...hahahahaha!