Skinpress Demo Rss

RADIO INTERVIEW: Adam Lambert on Volume Channel, Sirius XM, May 7, 2018

Filed Under () by broddybounce on Tuesday, May 8, 2018

Posted at : Tuesday, May 08, 2018

This is one of (at least) two interviews Adam did yesterday on Sirius XM. This is on their VOLUME channel, hosted by legendary MTV VJ, Mark Goodman, who is a great, sophisticated interviewer. (Entertainment Weekly Radio's interview is posted above.)

Thanks so much to user gelly414 for putting audio to video and posting to YouTube!

4 comments:

Sunflower said...

My Lord, it was so good to hear Mark Goodman! A part of my past, Mark was one of 5 VJs from MTV! I watched all these guys faithfully everyday on MTV! MTV was born in the early 80s and voila, the VJs were created! Later on another VJ named Adam ( didn't know the name would mean so much to me) joined, I still remember all the VJs names, I missed them all. Ok fast foward to 2018, Adam is such a delight on these interviews, I love hearing his voice, I find it very soothing to the ears and of course we all love his laughter! Fun moments in this interview that had me laughing out loud, even if Adam is just laughing, it makes me laugh. Lol. I didn't know Adam had all these interviews, he's been busy out there in New York promoting QALs residency in Las Vegas.

Nanbert said...

Delightful interview! Adam is a wonderful spokesman for QAL, and hyping up their coming Vegas residency. His likeability comes across abundantly even when the interview is not visual.

Mi Re La said...

I wonder if Brian and Roger gave an interview ?

Mi Re La said...

This is what Brian does while Adam gives interviews.
https://www.independent.co.uk/environment/hedgehogs-official-protection-queen-brian-may-campaign-extinction-a8339311.html#commentsDiv