Skinpress Demo Rss

American Idol IG PHOTO: "#AmericanIdol royalty right here. πŸ™ŒπŸŽ€πŸ‘‘ Queen Night with guest mentor @adamlambert ...on ABC!"

Filed Under () by glitzylady on Sunday, April 28, 2019

Posted at : Sunday, April 28, 2019

American Idol IG Photo of Adam Lambert 

April 28, 2019

@americanidol: "#AmericanIdol royalty right here. πŸ™ŒπŸŽ€πŸ‘‘ Queen Night with guest mentor @adamlambert starts in ONE HOUR on ABC!"


Adam Lambert photo by American Idol, edited by @glitzylady for Adam Lambert 24/7 News





Posted by @glitzylady for ADAM LAMBERT 24/7 NEWS



3 comments:

Sunflower said...

Gave great advice and looked hot as Hell!!!

Dee R Gee said...

Babe-a-licious.

Artemis45 said...

I love the long hair. It takes me back to my 20's when long hair was hot. The only style I don't like on Adam is the shaved sides, but I don't like that on anybody. I also like the no makeup look. It makes his eyes look more blue.