Skinpress Demo Rss

From Today Online (Singapore): Adam Lambert "I Was actually Flattered That People Cared So Much.”

Filed Under () by glitzylady on Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Posted at : Wednesday, December 30, 2015

From TodayOnline Singapore

"I don’t create controversy: Adam Lambert" 

LINK HERE TO FULL ARTICLE

Intro:

"SINGAPORE - The fuss over Adam Lambert’s upcoming Singapore performance is all water off a duck’s back for the singer, who arrived in town to perform at the New Year’s Eve countdown show, Celebrate 2016, which happens tomorrow night (Dec 31)."


Adam Lambert photo from the article by Chu Hong Yin

EXCERPTS from the article: to read the FULL article, click on the embedded link above

“Six years ago I had different ideas. I wanted to discuss different things. Naturally I’ve evolved, neither better nor for worse, but like all people do. I’ve changed some of the way I dress and some of the way I view the world; and my relationships have changed. And maybe I’ve grown and learnt more about the world,” he added. “It’s great to create music that lets people escape sometimes; that is happy and joyful. And I’ve done a lot of that.
“The world we’re living in is complicated. There are a lot of beautiful and wonderful things but there’s also a lot of evil and darkness out there right now,” he said. “Music should reflect our real feelings and that’s what makes it a great art form – that it can go anywhere emotionally. “How can I sing bubblegum pop songs in light of some of the events of this year?” he said. “I like to dance around in silly costumes, but I also like to talk about real things.”


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is so eloquent. Just love to listen to him. He always says just the right thing, without backing down or compromising his beliefs.