Skinpress Demo Rss

Socialite Life: Adam Lambert Excited for ‘American Idol’ Reboot, Will He Be a Judge?

Filed Under () by Adam Lambert on Saturday, May 20, 2017

Posted at : Saturday, May 20, 2017




While America isn’t quite sure about the return of American Idol, many people are excited that Katy Perry will be a judge, and that includes Adam Lambert.
“I think Katy’s going to be a great judge on the show,” Lambert gushed to ET during the ASCAP Pop Music Awards in Los Angeles, California, on Thursday. “She has a long history with the show, she’s been on it as a guest a million times. She understands the show, I think she’s going to be great.”


Lambert, who competed on season eight of the singing competition, said he wouldn’t mind taking a seat at the judging table himself.
“That would be fun,” he shared. “I just judged X Factor in Australia last year and I had a blast.”



Read the FULL ARTICLE HERE:


Adam Lambert Excited for ‘American Idol’ Reboot, Will He Be a Judge?  


Posted by @Admin Fan for ADAM LAMBERT 24/7 NEWS

 


1 comments:

Lam-My said...

To be or not to be...I've used this quite a lot on Adam whenever he stands at a crossroad. I actually feel rather strongly that he will be Judge. I can't think of a more qualified person and on top of that his fan-base is global, which will help sell AI 2.0.
Katy Perry wore a cape with the name Adam Lambert on it when she first performed on AI and it's a strong hint, to put someone in who works well with her. To be honest, Adam can manage the show all by himself and his AI family will be there to shore him up, with some of the same experienced people involved.
I also have some reservations; it might not top previous AI because that was a novelty. Well, the more they need to rope in Adam to spruce it up, sprinkle some stardust ta-da! As I often say...it boils down to brain er also fame, but most important to me is trustworthiness; know at all cost what you are facing/doing.