Drawing finished ! King Adam👑 For this one, I've choosen 3 different pictures of Adam and I assembled them on this drawing, it's was long and difficult but I think it's turned out well😉 Hope you guys like it ! 💖 @adamlambert • • #artist #draw #drawing #sketch #pencildrawing #fanart #love #portraitdrawing #artwork #arts #adamlambert #instaart #instadrawing #glamour #art #adamlambertisbeautiful #adamlambertdrawing #king #queenbert #glambert #glamberts #glamily #realism #artoftheday #original #realisticdrawing #creation #queenadamlambert #crown A post shared by Adam Lambert Drawings🎨 (@adamlambert_drawings) on Jul 26, 2017 at 9:02am
PDT
Good likeness.
That's really beautiful .. not just a caricature ... really looks like ADAM!! Great job!!tess4ADAM(LAMBERT Outlaw)
Yes, Lambert Outlaw...I love portraits of Adam that REALLY look like him... not approximations. He's too handsome to depict otherwise, IMO.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Good likeness.
That's really beautiful .. not just a caricature ... really looks like ADAM!! Great job!!
tess4ADAM(LAMBERT Outlaw)
Yes, Lambert Outlaw...I love portraits of Adam that REALLY look like him... not approximations.
He's too handsome to depict otherwise, IMO.
Post a Comment