Skinpress Demo Rss

CBS Local: Adam Lambert Has New Music ‘In The Works!’

Filed Under () by Adam Lambert on Thursday, August 17, 2017

Posted at : Thursday, August 17, 2017



Fresh off the North American leg of the Queen + Adam Lambert tour, the ridiculously handsome ‘Ghost Town’ singer hit Out Magazine‘s Out Power 50 gala and talked to Too Fab about what’s next!


On his new music: 
I have new music in the works! It’s being mixed and finalized and conceptualized. I’m still trying to figure out how and when I’m gonna drop it. (OMGGG!)

On being on a short break from the Q+AL Tour
I got home three days ago (at press time) and I’m just taking a breath. I got my dog [Pharaoh] from my dad’s house down in San Diego, so that’s been kind of the highlight of the week.


On latest single ‘Two Fux’ 
It was inspired a lot by Freddie Mercury; his spirit and his rockstar attitude. And I’d recorded it for my project on the horizon, but I just decided to put it out early ahead of the tour with Queen and people are loving it!




Read the FULL ARTICLE HERE:


Adam Lambert Has New Music ‘In The Works! 



Posted by @Admin Fan for ADAM LAMBERT 24/7 NEWS

 

7 comments:

Dee R Gee said...

New music! Please! I pray that there will a be at least one major hit for Adam in the mix. Meanwhile, I'm loving TF. It's always floating around in my head.

LAMBERT Outlaw said...

TF is already doing quite well but I'm hoping ADAM will release a radio friendly song that will skyrocket & he'll be awarded a Grammy for .. TF won't be acknowledged by the PTB in the Music industry because of the "explicit" lyrics .. at least that will be their excuse anyway!!

tess4ADAM(LAMBERT Outlaw)

Lam-My said...

I like this picture; it's got everything thrown in...a robot, Adam in a pink floral suit, sitting on its head, the usual stoic countenance of Brian...sure fits my favourite word effervescent ! This pink floral suit also fits the pink trishaw that Adam rides on the Q catwalk.
These two items give much-needed respite to current sad state of affairs worldwide; but you would need stage maestros like Adam and Brian to pull it off; otherwise it can just fall flat, even though it appears simple.

Lam-My said...


https://youtu.be/LkyS65KTS60

Katelyn Galway

Queen + Adam Lambert performing Bicycle Race at their Concert in Toronto Ontario for the 2017 North American Tour.
Tuesday, July 18, 2017.

Anonymous said...

Anyone know what's up with his mom, Leila? Haven't heard about her and noticed that Adam left Pharaoh with his dad. I know he's always been close to his mom but haven't heard anything about her for a long timer. Hope she's happy and doing well.

Nanbert said...

Hope the new music will finally get the radio-play Adam deserves....is OWED!

Black Min said...

Collection of my favorite Indian ringtones:
Hi everybody
Indian movies are always admired and admired. India is a national music. Me too. I created ringtones from famous movies to download quality ringtones for your mobile phone. Visit the site below: https://ringtonedownload.in/

Here are the most installed ringtones:

- Mere Dil Ko Tere Dil Ki Zarurat Hai ringtone download

Thank you!