Skinpress Demo Rss

Adam Lambert Interviews and Album Reviews and More! (compiled March 26, 2020) (UPDATED)

Filed Under () by broddybounce on Thursday, March 26, 2020

Posted at : Thursday, March 26, 2020

UPDATE (3/27/20):  Adam and his dear longtime friend Carmit Bachar (of The Pussycat Dolls) do a public Instagram chat (first video below; thank you YouTuber y0116jp!); and then Adam's interview with Australian morning television show Sunrise, which we previously were only able to present within the tweet below, has now been transferred to a YouTube video (thank you YouTuber Hana Fris!); plus one new review of VELVET by the website Clash (last link in list of reviews).






YouTube of the video embedded in above tweet:



THE WEST AUSTRALIAN: Print Interview
photo imprint only (via Imgur)
QUEEN FREES ADAM/ VELVET OVERTONES


NEWS.COM.AU: Print Interview



𝄞𝄞𝄞𝄞𝄞



 "VELVET" REVIEWS:

DIGITAL JOURNAL

POP MAGAZINE

 THE BROCK PRESS

BOSTON UNIVERSITY NEWS

CU INDEPENDENT
(COLORADO UNIVERSITY AT BOULDER)


CLASH


𝄞𝄞𝄞𝄞𝄞


And there's more... 



YouTube of Brian's IG referenced in above article
(His brief mention of Adam begins just after 2:00 mark)







The Masked Singer (Germany):




Thanks to reader Mi Re La for contributing several sources to this post.

8 comments:

Dee R Gee said...

broddy, you have outdone yourself! This is a feast for the eyes and ears. I will spend a chunk of time today enjoy it all. I have already seen some of it but not all.

The German Masked Singer clip is so great because me of our fabulous Adam's "Underneath" is. I have always wanted him to sing it live in his concerts. I know he has sung it live a couple times, but it would be a total show-stopper in one of his own shows. I think of that song as his "Who Wants To Live Forever." An operatic tour de force.

Dee R Gee said...

Meant ".. because it reminds me of how fabulous.." My goof.

broddybounce said...

My pleasure, Dee! It took a minute but was a lot of fun putting together.

I LOVE "Underneath"..! And I appreciate you termed it as your pick for Adam's "own WWTLF." For me, however, were I to assign that award, so to speak, it would be for another, earlier part of his catalog: "Can't Let You Go." Have I mentioned previously that I thought it was a crime that that incredible song was buried as a bonus track and on the international version only AND that it should have been his first single and the one sung at the AMAs..? Uh, yah, I've probably said that more than once! hehe :))))

Dee R Gee said...

I agree with you that Can't Let You Go in an amazing song. And it did get buried on the album. So many of Adam's songs have never seen the light of day to anyone but his core fans. I hope he chooses a few of those hidden gems to include in his solo tour. They deserve to be heard.

Nanbert said...

After hearing that "Masked Singer" singing Adam's "Underneath", it only makes me appreciate Adam's rendition even more....his perfectly "smack-dab" right-in-the-center of each note, for example....and ease with which he went to and from the stratosphere on the high notes.

Unfortunately, that "robot" was very often slightly off-key...but at least gets credit for a unique delivery....and undoubtedly sent many watchers/listeners scurrying to find the original vocalist/recording...more fans for Adam!

Broddybounce and Dee R Gee....I agree with you both...except I can't pick a favorite. Off the top of my head, I could add to your list "Soaked" and "Sleepwalker". Or apropos of the times, "A Change Is Gonna Come". Or...the spirit-lifting brilliance of the studio version of Adam's "Feeling Good"...that'll put a smile on your face!
















or

Nanbert said...

Oops, messed up the spacing on this thread. Sorry!

I just came back to mention something weird/funny. All day yesterday I streamed Adam's "Velvet" on Spotify....either full out, or turned down so I could hear the TV. Well, I think I "sprained" something in my brain, because I woke 3-4 times during the night with
"Love Don't, Love Don't Love Me" blasting in my mind...just that line, over and over!. I think I ODed on Adam. It was only a question of time!

Dee R Gee said...

Nanbert, ODing on Adam is a lovely way to go. I've OD'd on him many times. The rehab never works for me and here I am, same as always. "Ready To Run" is my current drug of choice.

Nanbert said...

Dee R Gee....don't think there's a cure...and I "don't want to give it up...don't wanna give it up"......oops, there I go again! hehe