Skinpress Demo Rss

New Announcement! Adam Lambert"s "The Witch Hunt" Concert At The Wynn Las Vegas October 26, 28, 29, 2022

Filed Under () by glitzylady on Monday, July 18, 2022

Posted at : Monday, July 18, 2022

 

New Announcement! 

Adam Lambert"s "The Witch Hunt" Concert At The Wynn Las Vegas October 26, 28, 29, 2022

Adam Lambert on Twitter, Facebook & Instagram: "Halloween is my favorite time of the year and I am thrilled to celebrate it with a dark-sided trip into my repertoire. Join our coven and seek shelter from The Witch Hunt! "

"Tickets on sale this Friday, July 22nd at 10am PT. Link in bio.


Fan Club Members! You get an exclusive pre-sale starting Wednesday, July 20th at 10am PT. Check the members dashboard for more info."   












Posted by @glitzylady for ADAM LAMBERT 24/7 NEWS



3 comments:

Sunflower said...

Yes I just saw on my Instagram! I want to go but I wish there was more time for people like me to have more time to save funds for trips like this. I mean first of all the concert ticket, the airline tickets, the hotel fare and to buy tee shirts and other souvenirs! LOl. Ugh why is it done this way, not only for Adam but everyone else’s tickets sell the same week a concert is announced. If I could win the lottery this week by all means bring it on! LOl.

Dee R Gee don’t know if you know this but Terrence (Adam’s friend) is in Chicago right now (since last week) because he’s in a production of “The Devil Wears Prada” and has a part in it, can’t remember which one, I never saw the movie actually. It’s well known all productions come to Chicago first then go on to Broadway! Terrence has mentioned a few days ago on Instagram about being in Chicago and then off to New York! Would love to go see this play myself! Not too far from my part of the world.

Dee R Gee said...

First of all, these Halloween gigs are a fabulous surprise! I expect Adam will pull out all the stops for them. He loves to camp it up big-time for Halloween. Should be great shows!

Sunflower, thanks for the heads-up about Terrence. Nice to now he's in town. He's Adam's best friend, after all. You're right that many live theater productions spend time in Chicago and then move on to Broadway in NYC. I hope this one does well for Terrence. I did see the movie when it came some time ago. I thought it was good.

Nanbert said...

Hurray for the "Witch Hunt"....wish I could go....hope it's enormously successful! Hope Adam is going to offer a "streaming" like last year.