Skinpress Demo Rss

Two More Shows Left After Tonight!!!!

Filed Under ( ) by Admin on Sunday, September 13, 2009

Posted at : Sunday, September 13, 2009


It is almost here. The American Idol Tour is almost finished. After tonight's show at the Dunkin' Donuts Center in Providence, then there are two more days and two more shows till the end of the road for Adam!! I don't know about you but I'm excited!

Here are the final two dates for the Tour:

September 14 Syracuse, NY WarMemorial at OnCenter
September 15 Manchester, NH Verizon Wireless Arena

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm excited too! Can't wait to see what each idol does, especially Adam. I know he'll be a star---but how big? How will his journey play out?

I also want to see Scott's, Anoop's, Matt's musical journeys because they have not been signed(maybe?).

Want to see what happens to Megan. She's so beautiful (model, actress?) I liked her voice on some songs---like 'Walkin' After Midnight'

Season 8 had a load of talent!