Skinpress Demo Rss

'Whataya Want From Me' jumps from #23 to #9 on the Swiss Singles Charts

Filed Under (, ) by Admin on Friday, May 28, 2010

Posted at : Friday, May 28, 2010



Adam Lambert's second single Whataya Want From Me has jumped from #23 to #9 in one week on the Switzerland Singles Chart! Looks like WWFM is the reason why the album has jumped 34 spots on the European Billboard 200 album chart this week. WWFM is a huge hit in Europe. So happy for Adam!


SOURCE

Credit: hooplamagnet

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay!

Anonymous said...

Triple yet!!! I am so happy I am jumping up and down.
That's why he is going internationally with Glam Nation Tour
Adam is the best badass artist out there. I love him so sao much.
I know Gaga is famouse but I realy realy think that Adam is a lot more talented and classier then her. I like her. But I love love Adam. I enjoy her music but I never follow her on the net. where is with Adam I follow him all the time and can't get enought.

Anonymous said...

Yay Adam! He's taking the world one song at a time and I'm so glad to his fan. ^_^
xoxo,
Portuguese Fan

Anonymous said...

*be

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to be listening to Adam Lambert's Greatest Hits and Adam Lambert's Oldies But Goodies. lol

One country at a time, Adam, just one country at a time.

Go Baby !!!!

Anonymous said...

"Adam Lambert's Greatest Hits "

LOL I doubt he will release one in the next 10 years....

Anonymous said...

woohoo, way to to adam.

hey guys, please vote for adam at www.mmva.muchmusic.com/urfave-international
let us make adam win the award. also www.ryanseacrest.com/page/american-top-5 request adam's If i had you.

Anonymous said...

come on UK we are dragging behind BIG TIME in the Charts with FYE ...why i keep asking myself..i don't get it?
WWFM out in JULY if we want Adam to come see us again in the Autumn we must get his music higher in the charts,
from frustrated and sad Glambrit Isle of Wight UK