Skinpress Demo Rss

'Whataya Want From Me' is #40 on the Hot 100 this week

Filed Under (, ) by Admin on Thursday, June 10, 2010

Posted at : Thursday, June 10, 2010



Adam Lambert's second single Whataya Want From Me is #40 this week on the Billboard Hot 100 chart. It dropped 5 spots from last week. It was #35 last week. The song has been on the chart for 25 weeks and peaked at #10.

Billboard

The #1 song of this week is Katy Perry's "California Gurls".


37. Lady Gaga - Bad Romance (30)
38. T.I. feat. Keri Hilson - Got Your Back (new)
39. Nickelback - This Afternoon (41)
40. Adam Lambert - Whataya Want from Me (35)
41. Timbaland feat. Katy Perry - If We Ever Meet Again (40)
42. Black Eyed Peas - I Gotta Feeling (42)
43. Jaron and the Long Road to Love - Pray for You (45)
44. T.I. - Yeah Ya Know (Takers) (new)
45. Black Eyed Peas - Imma Be (39)
46. Brad Paisley - Water (53)
47. Young Jeezy feat. Plies - Lose My Mind (49)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

that's great!

Anonymous said...

He's in the pack and that is SO great!! Like he says, I just want a place in the industry and to keep doing this for as long as I can. That's happening and will keep happening.

Anonymous said...

Iihy has to be up there soon. Most artists are releasing songs in a very quick rate. I hope Adam will do that too. We need to hear him on the radio more.
I request every day and nothing. Makes ne mad.
BTW. Love the idea od buying FYE and gift it.