Skinpress Demo Rss

"If I Had You" beats "Whataya Want From Me"!

Filed Under (, ) by Admin on Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Posted at : Wednesday, July 28, 2010



Adam Lambert's second single "Whataya Want From Me" had been on the Top of the "Idol" track chart for such a long time (although it seems like the #1 spot is always going back and forth between Adam and Carrie Underwood.) But now it looks like WWFM will retire now and IIHY takes over to fight Carrie!

Carrie Underwood, Undo It (39,000, -6%, 629,000)
Adam Lambert, If I Had You (29,000, +10, 152,000)
David Archuleta, Something 'Bout Love (21,000, debut, 21,000)
Adam Lambert, Whataya Want From Me (18,000, -5%, 1.428 million)

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

Looking at IF I HAD YOU's sales, looks like it may top the chart next week! If Carrie's single continue to drop. Let's buy it again, everyone!

Anonymous said...

Adam is steadily climbing to stardom!! We need to keep up the momentum, buying and voting!! Yay Adam!!!!! Love that man!!! funbunn40

Anonymous said...

has Carrie Underwood ever said anything about Adam?

Anonymous said...

I won't be holding my breath on that Anon 8:28pm - Adam sorta dissed her dress for Grammy's when he was doing that Red Carpet Fashion gig for ET :)... 'though I agreed with him totally about it's being ill-fitting... 'though I think I might have been the only one that did agree with him on that, lol... but anyway, seriously, I don't think Carrie would hold a grudge :)... but I wonder myself if she's said anything about AL publicly?
MGF

glitzylady said...

I vaguely recall something that she said after his album was released, something to the effect that contestants on Idol should stick to what people liked about them on the show or they might not be very successful with the album. I'm not sure that it was specifically directed at Adam, but I tend to think it was... I was a little disappointed to hear her say that.....correct me if I am wrong and my apologies to her if I am....I don't remember hearing anything else....So after hearing that comment I was not overly inclined to pay a lot of attention to her in general....not much of a country fan anyway, although I think she is very talented and entertaining....And I tend to trust Adam's comments re the dress...he saw her up close so he would know...