Skinpress Demo Rss

"If I Had You" has gone gold in Australia!

Filed Under (, ) by Admin on Sunday, August 1, 2010

Posted at : Sunday, August 01, 2010



According to the latest ARIA TOP 50 SINGLES CHART, Adam Lambert's third single "If I Had You" is officially certified GOLD in Australia! The song has been on the chart for only 6 weeks!

If you remember back in May, "Whataya Want From Me" was certified PLATINUM status after it was released for only 10 weeks! Will "If I Had You" do the same? Let's hope so!

SOURCE: AriaCharts

9 comments:

Natalie said...

OMG I'm so happy. I'm in Sydney and they play this song a lot.

Thank you for posting this! Love to know he's doing well in my country.

Also, the new layout is great. no more lag for me.

Anonymous said...

Usually the third single doesn't do so well compared to the first or second, but IIHY is beating expectations worldwide. So amazing.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to Adam et al

Anonymous said...

Wow! Adam is huge internationally!!! Yaaaaaaaay for us international fans! We are showing Adam a whole lot of love internationally!!!

Glambird said...

Congrats to Adam.

Anonymous said...

My Diamond Boy is everyday a little more brilliant. Fan4fun

Anonymous said...

Great news!!!, bravo OZ!!, and here ( Argentina) Adam is number ONE for SECOND WEEK in our top forty radio ranking
http://www.los40principales.com.ar/oirtop.aspx?id=1315022

Anonymous said...

Australia and Argentina - thanks for supporting Adam with so much love. Adamluv

Anonymous said...

GO ADAM IN OZ - WE LOVE YOU DOWN UNDER!!!! :-)