Skinpress Demo Rss

"If I Had You" nears top 30 on Billboard Hot 100

Filed Under (,, ) by Admin on Thursday, August 26, 2010

Posted at : Thursday, August 26, 2010



For the second week in a row, Adam Lambert has reached his highest position yet with "If I Had You" on the Billboard Hot 100. In the newest chart information released on Thursday morning, the third single off of "For Your Entertainment" is now one step closer to being in the top 30. Its ranking? #32, a full ten spots higher than the week before. Among some of the songs he passed this week include Lady Gaga's "Alejandro" and "Bulletproof" by La Roux.

As for Adam's performance north of the border, there is also good news. After spending two weeks on the Canadian Hot 100 at #11, the "American Idol" singer is now back at #10. He ended up taking the place of Taylor Swift's "Mine," which fell sharply due to a slowdown in digital sales.

As for time spent on the charts, Adam has been on the U.S. side for nine weeks and the Canadian chart for 13. Where do you think he will end up next week?

SOURCE: Examiner

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yahoooo! Moved up 10 spots on BB hot 100! Adam doesn't jump... he leaps and sprints to the top!!!

Anonymous said...

"Adam doesn't jump... he leaps and sprints to the top!!!" -> I like this :)

GlammyLadybug said...

You know me.. I go off topic whenever I feel the urgency to share something with you.. I hope this habit of mine is not too annoying for you. I also hope this is news to you! Don’t remember seeing the info here.

Therefore, on topic: Great news all around with the charts and all!..

Off topic.. not too far off though :-).. I’ve already told you about the ‘glamorous edition’ of FYE (with live DVD bonus) that is to be released in the fall.. It seems the DVD content is not the one I was expecting. I mean, the GNT DVD, right? That’s what i'm talking about ..with backstage footage, snap interviews with fans and crew, wide shots of the audience and crowd close-ups during shows! I’d love to do it myself!
Unfortunately, our Japanese friends tell us: “DVD will have 11 songs (includes 8 studio live tracks + 3 music videos) + making video of IIHY “ (http://adamholic.com/blog/2010/08/24/fye-glamorous-edition-dvd/).
Studio live tracks! :-o :-(

Anonymous said...

GLB, As someone posted to me yesterday, if it's about Adam, it's never OT! And I add, always welcome. Adamluv

Lolita said...

"Where do you think he will end up next week?"


Au naturel dans ma boudoir, oui?

Anonymous said...

Lolita, Does that mean - " Naked in my bedroom, yes? " High school French for me. Adamluv

Anonymous said...

Yes - that's what Lolita's sayin'! Doesn't require much translation, or imagination, to picture that scenario (and to insert myself in her place)! Yum.

- Adam Fix

Anonymous said...

@ Adamluv
Hey teacher, je ne parle pas français mais je compendre (sorry about my «french spelling» (I'm much better reading and listening «to understand» French)... and you know what? my vocabulary does not include the «boudoir» word as a «bedroom»... maybe because the many times (in the VERY past and again 7 years ago) when I have been in France or in french Switzerland, well... I got always picking grapes or apples for living, I mean, I've been never «working» in a «bedroom» (BOUDOIR). Don't get me wrong, Adamluv baby, I'm not a show off, just a wet&salted glambitchfan, living in the middle of NOatlanticWHERE ... but French «would» be my 4th language... he,he,he... and italian my 5th.... EU SOU POLIGLOTA, MINHA GENTE!!!! Faz de conta. que me entenderam... (oh, that was my first language, Portuguese! My rich Portuguese, indeed!!!!) Lol!!!
Fan4fun

Anonymous said...

What don't I do in the name of my very love for my very special Diamond Boy, sweet Adam???
Fan4fun
PS: next lesson... walk on water!????
Fan4fun

Anonymous said...

Fan4fun, love the "Glambitchfan" reference!!!!!! Adamluv