Skinpress Demo Rss

'If I Had You' tops weekly 'Idol' track sales

Filed Under (,, ) by Admin on Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Posted at : Wednesday, August 11, 2010



Adam Lambert's If I Had You sold more than 35,000 copies last week, making it the most-downloaded track from any Idol last week, according to Nielsen SoundScan. Daughtry's September also had an especially good week, with its downloads increasing 49% over the previous week.

Adam Lambert, If I Had You (35,000, +4%, 222,000 total)
Carrie Underwood, Undo It (32,000, -16%, 700,000)
Adam Lambert, Whataya Want From Me (16,000, -21%, 1.465 million)
Daughtry, September (12,000, +49%, 88,000)
Carrie Underwood, Cowboy Casanova (7,000, -13%, 1.451 million)
Carrie Underwood, Temporary Home (5,000, -10%, 562,000)
Carrie Underwood, Before He Cheats (4,000, -8%, 3.056 million)
Kellie Pickler, Makin' Me Fall in Love Again (4,000, +2%, 68,000)

SOURCE

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

This along w/ addt'l airplay might result in upward movement on charts - let's hope so!

Anonymous said...

Great news. Adamluv

Anonymous said...

That is great news and amazing since the song still isn't being played in central Illinois. I hope the sales will cause the song to make the top 40 in Billboard so that we can finally hear it on the radio.

Anonymous said...

Adam is still headed in the right direction. Great news ! funbunn40

Anonymous said...

Great news... CONGRATS, Adam Lambert bb:)!!!

Anonymous said...

yeah baby! keep them numbers comin!

ZZ

Anonymous said...

whats up adamluv,and funbunn40! how u guys doin?

ZZ

Anonymous said...

I love all of Adam's songs. I listen to Adam's music everyday on Cd's and my downloads from I Tunes. I wish he would sell Millions. Can't wait till he makes a new Album. You can bet that I will pre-order it on Amazon---Adam is my Idol of Music.....

Glitz and Sparkles said...

Been calling into the radio and getting positive responses on my IIHY requests....finally!!!

Anonymous said...

Yay Glitz and Sparkles. Just saw this morning that IIHY moved up two spots on Billboard... was hoping for more, but stiff competition, I'll take it :). Pretty Good airplay in my neck of the woods, happy for that. Glad you are feeling better G&S.
MassGlamFan (MGF)

Anonymous said...

@ZZ, Doing fine! How about you? Always like seeing the great links you share with us! My days and nights are all mixed up 'cuz I stay up all night reading them! I'm out of control and am seriously Adamaddicted! funbunn40

Anonymous said...

Now if we can move him back up on VH1, all will be right in my little world! funbunn40