Skinpress Demo Rss

Adam Lambert meets "Adam Lambert" the cardboard

Filed Under (,, ) by Admin on Thursday, October 21, 2010

Posted at : Thursday, October 21, 2010

CLICK HERE to see the video!


From novafm's Jordana:

Hi Adam Lambert fans (Jordana here)

We caught up with Adam Lambert for a quick meet and greet this week when he visited Melbourne – and can you guess what happened? I gave him ANOTHER PAIR OF PANTS!

I wanted the pants this time around to cater to Adam’s Glam Nation needs. I wanted them to be more special than last time so I spent the past few months working on design ideas that would be edgy and glamorous and the same time as not being too over-the-top. Something unique, trendy and wearable!

I finally settled on a shiny pair of leather tights that feature two silver hand prints on the front and back – across the crotch and buttocks regions – and I’m pretty sure Adam was stoked with them.

Because we couldn’t get any proper interview time with Adam during this Aussie tour, we improvised and created a cardboard cut-out which we took to the streets of Melbourne on a city tour, and to meet all of his dedicated and committed fans outside his Melbourne gig. If you haven't seen the video, click here.

Watch what happens when Adam Lambert meets "Adam Lambert" the cardboard cut-out! He said he saw our photo gallery earlier that day!

“I saw the pictures – in front of something. Thank you for doing that for me,” Lambert said, smiling.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Admin, how about you start a "Funny tweet of the day" section? Like this one below?

@peacefrogdesign: Heaven has been found, it is located in @adamlambert's crotch

http://www.flickr.com/photos/kittybaroque/5103031311/

Just sayin

ZZ

Anonymous said...

ZZ - That tweet's hilarious!

Anonymous said...

Anoop on his latest interview: this is the part where he mentions Adam (in a very disrespectful way)
______________________________

I asked him what his brand is: “It’s smart. It’s intelligent. I’m a gentleman. My music is real. It talks about life and situations I can relate to. You’re never going to hear me singing a song like Kesha or Adam [Lambert.] That’s not my lane. My lane is smart and hip. It’s hooky, it’ s catchy. I want to appeal to simple universal characteristics we all want, which is love.”

http://blogs.ajc.com/american-idol-blog/2010/10/21/anoop-desai-in-atlanta-for-bmi-showcase-concert/

ZZ

Anonymous said...

Anoop who? ;)

I would like to contribute my handprints to Adam's new pants, in case anybody was asking.

- Adam Fix

Anonymous said...

Shame on you Anoop!
Adam's songs are beautiful and full of love and warmth. Adam has the voice of an Angel. His voice is incredible.

Anonymous said...

Oh lawdy Adam Fix - you make me laugh!! Get some of your litte one's finger paints out and pack them for LA... and I'm assuming that you would like to make your contribution to Adam's new pants while he is wearing them, right?!!
MGF

judys dancin said...

Am I hearing a little jealousy maybe? Shame on you Anoop!

Anonymous said...

MGF - of course!!!!! What'd you think I wanted to do, wait 'till he stripped them off for the night, laid them on his bed, then went out on the town? Yeah, that'd be the perfect time to sneak in to his empty room, in the dark, and "lay my hands on him". ;)

Oh no! My handprints would not grace his pants unless his royal hotness himself was IN them at the time!! Now...why does that make me think of your ackronym GIM?? There goes my mind, wandering again....

- Adam Fix ;P

Anonymous said...

"acronym"

When mind drifts to Adam, spellng goes out the window.....

- Adam Fix

Anonymous said...

Hi Cindy - I left you the "lore of 24/7" on the "Adam Lambert to become a father" thread!

- Adam Fix

Anonymous said...

I want a life sized Adam doll that is anatomically accurate please. For hanukah, christmas,chinese new year's , valentines, my birthday, pleaaaaaaaaaaaaase!

The Dark Side said...

His Royal Hotness--now that's a great moniker for him. Glad he sometimes gets to see the love and effort from his devoted fans. This tour around town was a pretty awesome concept. Pants sound typically Adam. Think his fans get him!!!