Skinpress Demo Rss

Adam Lambert and Sauli Koskinen in French Magazine ONE

Filed Under (, ) by Admin on Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Posted at : Tuesday, July 12, 2011



Adam Lambert: In Love!

Adam Lambert is working hard on his new album, the follower of For Your Entertainment, released now two years ago. Expected in the fall, this new album will be entierly co-written by Adam, which was not the case of his first one, "I feel very creative at this moment, and I've got all the reasons to think that this album will be what I've done best for now, declared the glam prince. I feel confortable in my own skin and in my life, and it has a very positive influence on my music. I can't wait for my fans to hear this new songs." Happy in love, Adam is, in fact. On Twitter, the star introduced us to his new lover, Sauli Koskinen, wich he is dating since the beginning of the year. We wish him all the happiness in the world!

Translation by @BlackberryDT

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

We most certainly do wish him all the happiness in the world.

Thanx for the post, thanx BlackberryDT for the translation

Anonymous said...

Love this picture of the boys! Love the french media express their love to Adam and Sauli! Missing Adam and Sauli here! Love them both! <3<3<3

Anonymous said...

glad the word is getting around about Adam's new album .Thanks ONE and BlackberryDT. Love the picture they used in the magazine. Those boys are getting around aren't they?

The Dark Side said...

GLAM PRINCE!!!Yeah, that does it for me.

Anonymous said...

The French are celebrating Adam and Sauli love! I love that! ...and promoting the new album at the same time.

@The Dark Side
Yeah...Glam Prince! Go France!

Sister

Anonymous said...

The Glam Prince
Love it!

LP said...

Thank you for translating. Love you France, for promoting Adam (the glam prince) and also for his new album coming out at the end of this year. So glad for the acceptance of Adam and his lover, Sauli. They are a beautiful couple and their hearts are full. We are fans of them both, and wish them much happiness.I am sure Sauli has had an affect on Adam's creativeness of his new album. Love is a precious thing.

Anonymous said...

http://blog.vh1.com/2011-07-12/vh1s-top-100-videos-of-2011-so-far/
Adam is #55 WWFM and 89 FYE for VH1 top videos. the top 50 will be released tomorrow. Hopefully IIHY will be in it. Way to go Adam.

Anonymous said...

OT...I live in New York State.....was shopping on Main St...I saw a black Mustang convertible...even tho the plates were NYS.....my heart was fluttering.....can't get that boy out of my mind......just LOVE HIM!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I love this new title. Yes He is:
GLAM PRINCE.

Anonymous said...

I love that Adam says in this interview: "I feel comfortable in my own skin and in my life." He has said earlier that he can sometimes feel insecure and not good enough. Being with Sauli has been good for him. Feeling loved gives you confidence. Although we don't see many pics of Adam or Sauli right now, it's good they can spend some quality time together away from the paps.

Anonymous said...

Glam Prince>>>>>>Glam King. <3

Anonymous said...

You're welcome, it was nothing. :)
Sorry for the blurred picture, the article is from the June-July number, I thought someone already made a scan as it is pretty old already.
I just spotted two more english mistakes, oups, it's "these new songs" and not "this", and at the end it is "we wish them" and not "wish him" ... *shouldn't had made it so fast*
And for "prince du glam" I translated it as "glam prince" but I could have as "prince of glam" too, it's either way =)

BlackberryDT