Skinpress Demo Rss

From Pressparty (UK): Brian May: 'I don't think the world quite realises how amazing Adam Lambert is as a singer'

Filed Under () by glitzylady on Thursday, August 7, 2014

Posted at : Thursday, August 07, 2014

Via Pressparty today: Brian May was interviewed on a podcast today and these are some of the words he used to describe Adam Lambert: 



Excerpts from the article:

Brian May: 'I don't think the world quite realises how amazing Adam Lambert is as a singer'

"It is a voice beyond any expectation. Some people realise, but I don't think the world at large quite realises how amazing Adam is as a singer. I'm not in any way biased - I would be saying this whether or not we were out touring with him. 

 "It's an incredible instrument he has and he has the dedication to be using it and developing it. Just like the way Freddie did, he realises what he has and he is utterly dedicated. In a very enjoyable way - he is great to be around, he's fun and there's no pretence."

Link to Pressparty and the rest of the article:
http://www.pressparty.com/pg/newsdesk/Queen/view/113226/?isworld=y

Note: We'll bring you a link to the Podcast from which these words (and more!) were taken, soon!

5 comments:

blu said...

We've known since Idol . . . .
:) :) :) :)

kitty said...

The best !!! My concert came and went to fast I can't believe it's over, what I wouldn't do to do it all over again. I cannot believe the talent of Queen either.

Rosepetal said...

I'm hopping the world will one day catch on. And may I say thanks to the good Dr. and to Rodger Taylor, for their part in helping to expose Adam to new audiences around the world.

Rosepetal said...

Lol I meant hoping not hopping.... dang don't know what's worse .... Me not being able yo see or my iphone not being able to spell :)

Unknown said...

I get very excited reading all of the wonderful things Brian and Roger say about Adam. Yes, we all knew during Idol. Many countries get him ,just waiting for the U.S. to come aboard. Sad that the North American part of the tour is over, still reliving Detroit! Thankful for all of the videos to watch, and watch them I do , over and over. Can't get enough of him.