Skinpress Demo Rss

Queen + Adam Lambert Tour: Melbourne, AU 8-29 and 8-30-14: VIDEOS

Filed Under () by glitzylady on Monday, September 1, 2014

Posted at : Monday, September 01, 2014

Queen + Adam Lambert Tour Melbourne, AU: 8-29-14 and 8-30-14.. Videos from various sources: 

SEVEN SEAS OF RHYE, KILLER QUEEN, SOMEBODY TO LOVE




THE SHOW MUST GO ON





KILLER QUEEN/ SOMEBODY TO LOVE




BOHEMIAN RHAPSODY




RADIO GAGA




SOMEBODY TO LOVE




WHO WANTS TO LIVE FOREVER




FAT BOTTOMED GIRLS




INTRO/NOW I'M HERE




I WANT TO BREAK FREE




***FROM JADELLE11's You tube Playlist "Melbourne": More here..
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL6Yx9dcZ36qpkwEycILCr6Aoqx5fp07vU 

1 comments:

BetsyWas said...

Thank you for these vids. I love seeing all the men, diehard Queen fans I'm betting, at these concerts soaking in the brilliant music of Queen of course, and the amazing vocals and stage presence of Adam interpreting that music. Lots of new fans I'm thinking.