Skinpress Demo Rss

SOOOOO.....Does Adam Lambert Have A New Label??? Maybe..... (Rumor)

Filed Under () by glitzylady on Monday, September 1, 2014

Posted at : Monday, September 01, 2014

Totally unsubstantiated but very interesting, rumor..............

Intriguing account by a fan who may have perhaps heard a little unofficial "official" new label info from a label representative... or not?????


Some relevant excerpts from her encounter:

"I was writing up my recap of the Linkin Park show I went to last week and figured I’d post the Adam relevant bit here. Basically the same info that I posted on twitter in tl;dr format, but anyway…"

"Once soundcheck was finished I started walking back out to explore the fair some more when one guy that had been sitting up along the upper level noticed my Adam shirt “Oh, that’s Adam! Did you see him with Queen?” "

"He then proceeded to tell me how he works for Warner (Records) and was at the show tonight because Linkin Park is one of their artists, and that he got excited about my Adam shirt because he’s never seen anyone with his shirt on before and they recently signed him with Warner."

So... Hmmmm... A new label for Adam???? Announcement soon-ish??? 

Read the blog here: 
http://fyentertainment.livejournal.com/67374.html?thread=284850990

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

So if Adam obviously doesn't want us to know yet why would Kari share this info with us?

Dee R Gee said...

This rumor has been around for a little while now. I guess I don't understand why Adam's label has to be such a secret in the first place. With A3 in the works, I would assume he has a label. I guess the official announcement will come from Adam himself in due time.

krismidas said...

This is exciting to think about! If the rumor is true, I'm guessing that Warner will wait to announce Adam's signing until they have a time frame for his album release. (I'm sure they have a team of people who weigh in on the optimal timing of these sorts of press releases.)

Unknown said...

If this rumor turns out to be true, it just shows that poor Adam can never keep any secrets with all his "Ninja Glamberts" around! As long as the rumor is about something good, I'm happy to hear it. I agree with you, @krismidas. There's so much to the music industry that I know diddly-squat about... Hope there's some new music released by the end of the year. Sooo exciting to be Adam's fan!

Dee R Gee said...

Also, In an interview, Adam said he has a new label.

glitzylady said...

To be honest, I don't think the question is so much "DOES he have a new label?" as "WHEN will we hear the official announcement?" and "is this rumor that the label is Warner Music real??"

I don't actually doubt he has a label... Just waiting **patiently** for the official announcement from Adam, or from his new label.. We'll hear when the time is right..........

I just thought this person's recounting of her experience was interesting particularly if the man she talked to was being truthful..

Time will tell :))

Anne Marie said...

Don't expect the release of album 3 before 2015, at least that is what Adam mentioned.
When he has it all together, there is always red tape to be considered, before the release. I hope the planning of more concerts with Queen, will inspire Adam to really get going and finish the album, I realize you cannot ask an artist to hurry up, but he is in a sort of a time slot
now. Will 3 or more months be enough to finish it.

Dee R Gee said...

I think three months should be enough time. Concentrated effort!

krismidas said...

I agree with you glitzylady! I'll bet Adam had label-backing for his Max Martin team sessions earlier this year.

With the QAL tour wrapping up this week, I can't wait to see/hear what comes next!