Skinpress Demo Rss

Classic Rock Magazine Featuring Queen + Adam Lambert Cover Story On Sale Today!!!! 12-31-14

Filed Under () by glitzylady on Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Posted at : Wednesday, December 31, 2014

The highly anticipated Queen + Adam Lambert cover issue of Classic Rock Magazine goes on sale today!!! 12-31-14









Note: Classic Rock Magazine is available to purchase in the US at Barnes & Noble, in Canada at Chapters, and other stores as well.... And may be purchased online... Will update info soon...


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mine has been ordered from MagazineCafe.

CT said...

I could not find the QAL issue:((((They had a December issue and a special January issue ( like a double issue) but also did not have QAL on the cover.

@anon 1:04
When you ordered online how much did they charge you with shipping etc? The issues I saw were $11.95 plus tax. Does that sound about right to you? Guess I'll have to do that too.

Thanks for any info you can provide.

Happy New Year everyone!

Anonymous said...

I called Barnes & Noble today and the employee I spoke with thought it might get there about the 8th or so based on when the last issue got there. She offered to take my name and phone # to call me when it comes in. I'll give you guys an update when I have one. :)

RosiePosie

Anonymous said...

I called Barnes & Noble today and the employee I spoke with thought it might get there about the 8th or so based on when the last issue got there. She offered to take my name and phone # to call me when it comes in. I'll give you guys an update when I have one. :)

RosiePosie

CT said...

I've been to 3 stores (including Barnes and Noble) looking for the QAL issue....none to be found. I asked the employee at B&A today about the issue she was unsure. She thought they got "some issue" on the 30th but still not the issue of QAL. Since Rosie Posie was told B&A may have it by the 8th I'll try then again.