Skinpress Demo Rss

Tweets & Pics Re Queen + Adam Lambert BBC NYE Concert From Neil Lambert, Dr. Brian May, Edge Publicity, The O2 Arena, Queen Fan Club and More!!

Filed Under () by glitzylady on Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Posted at : Wednesday, December 31, 2014

A variety of Tweets and some pictures via Neil Lambert (Adam's brother), Dr. Brian May, Brian May.com, Edge Publicity, The O2 Arena in London, Queen Fan Club and more!!!

And the latest tweet from Dr. Brian May!!!  

Hah ! I see you ! 40 mins to take-off in Westminster Hall ... Have fun out there !!! All around the world ... Bri pic.twitter.com/MjrEfOKHFI


Picture: outside Westminster Central Hall via Steven Bennett (see his tweet below)











7 comments:

JAK said...

20 minutes in.....I think I've died and gone to heaven!
My husband walked by my doorway, looked in and just shook his head.....I have laptop on my chest, iPad in my hand and I'm bed dancing to Radio Gaga.......most beautiful live stream I've ever seen...I can count Adam's eyelashes!

Jadam said...

Wonderful live stream best I ever seen. Because its been done professionally I guess.
In saying that it has just stopped for me, I think probably cause its midnight. Hoping it will come 0n again.

LAMBERT Outlaw said...

Just finished watching ADAM & QUEEN Rock Out 2014 & ROCK IN 2015 on BBC in London! What a magnificent fireworks display ... QUEEN & ADAM were at the TOP of their game ... LOVED the whole show ... wish I could see it again ... maybe someone on Ytube taped it & we'll get to re-watch it again!! I never loved my computer more than I do right now ... never acted up once .. thank goodness!! Happy New Year Glamberts Worldwide!! Peace .. Love 'n Light

tess4ADAM(LAMBERT Outlaw)

Anonymous said...

I don't know what to do with myself now. I was so eager for that show and I can't believe it's over. Fantastic!

JR
S. Texas

Anonymous said...

Made my NYE anti-climatic.

Magiclady said...

What a wonderful performance and live stream. I have never seen a live stream this good! I was lucky and got home early from work, watched first part and part of fireworks then off to dinner with friends and just finished watching the 2nd part. Amazing!!! Adam was unbelievable. He looked so happy!

Anonymous said...

Watched Graham Norton show frpm BBC One just before this fabulous QAL NYE show.
Graham Norton ended his show with Conchita singing his Eurovision Song contest winning song.
These two totally awesome special singing birds, Conchita and especially ADAM wuth Queen made my NYE!!!!!