Skinpress Demo Rss

From Idolator: 7 Highlights From Adam Lambert's Return To American Idol As Guest Judge on New York City Auditions Night + VIDEO!!

Filed Under () by glitzylady on Friday, January 16, 2015

Posted at : Friday, January 16, 2015

From Idolator

"Adam Lambert Guest Judges On American Idol: 7 Highlights"

EXCERPTS FROM THE ARTICLE (AND TWO OF THE MEMORABLE MOMENTS):

"Hot on the news that he signed a deal with Warner Bros. records and is planning to drop his third studio album this summer (with Max Martin at the helm and a single on the way this April — woo hoo!) , former finalist Adam Lambert turned up to the fourth round of auditions for American Idol in New York City in last night’s episode."

"Adam was filling in for an absent Keith Urban, and regular judges Jennifer Lopez and Harry Connick Jr. welcomed the “Whataya Want From Me” singer with open arms. Upon his arrival, Lopez told Lambert with a smile, “Welcome to the other side of the table.” "

"As the first former contestant to return as a guest judge, Adam delivered some memorable moments for TV viewers and, most importantly, his loyal fans. We rounded up just a few of them below!"

Here are 2 of those "memorable moments": Read the rest of the article (linked below) to see the rest! 

1. Adam stepped out in an an electric blue suit that perfectly matched his sky blue eyes. 





"6. Watching Adam joke about how blunt his critiques have been was a wicked delight. “I’m a dick today,” he said, which was followed by a delightful montage of him rejecting contestants." [Video below]


 


READ THE REST OF THE ARTICLE..AND SEE THE MEMORABLE MOMENTS...HERE:
http://www.idolator.com/7577134/adam-lambert-guest-judge-american-idol-highlights


6 comments:

Dee R Gee said...

As I watched Idol last night, I thought about all the many AI viewers who have 1)not seen Adam since his own Idol year, and 2)have never seen Adam at all. Those groups of viewers got a real treat. He did a great job, used all his wit and charm to great advantage. I know some people didn't care for his glam Idol personae. Well, he's still got that now, but he is so much more as well. There is something about him for everyone to like, not to mention that voice.

Great timing for this AI episode, the release of the label and album news, and the Queen tour. Nice planning by Adam and his management. I hope there was a little ratings hike for AI last night. I read that Adam got some new Twitter followers. Maybe Facebook, too. I'm so excited about 2015!

Anonymous said...

Adam was a great judge.

Gabi said...

I truly enjoyed the 2 hours last night when Adam lit up my tv screen with his smile, his dreamy facial expressions, his charisma, wit, and his articulate way of saying things while looking (and sounding) stunning. I must admit though that he came a across as pretty harsh during that one segment halfway through the show. I just really like him as a sweetheart.

Anne Marie said...

I think he realized he was a bit harsh, which is why he said he was being a d--k. Of course that was bleeped. I think that was the funniest judge show I have ever seen, I don't remember judges acting like that before. Unless they showed more than usual, because they had to fill 2 hours. Even then it did not entice me to watch it again, I thought the contestants were all pretty awful.
Only the last one showed any promise.

Anonymous said...

I haven't watched the entire show yet but so far, I've really enjoyed it except some of the contestants aren't the best and they've put some of these through!! Harry is hilarious - what a hoot - and Adam is terrific. I don't think he was too harsh. This show needs some reality instead of pandering to the contestants. I'm going to watch the rest of the show now.

Anonymous said...

They put through the guy with the bear - yikes! He was pitchy for most of the song!