Skinpress Demo Rss

Adam Lambert FaceBook new updated!

Filed Under () by Adam Lambert on Monday, April 20, 2015

Posted at : Monday, April 20, 2015

#GhostTown Single and Lyric Video World Premiere! Pre-order #TheOriginalHigh and download “Ghost Town” instantly at http://adamofficial.com.

Posted by Adam Lambert on Monday, April 20, 2015

Pre-order Adam Lambert's album "The Original High" [available June 16th] and get an instant download of his single "...

Posted by Adam Lambert on Monday, April 20, 2015

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go order at Adam Official!

Anonymous said...

There is the official word I was waiting for.

I hope those bought before midnight will count.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE IT!!!!

Lam-My said...

Oooh-la-la! Ghost Town is super goood! there is a hook in the whistling/flute; Adam's voice slams it home! The bongos and boom boom so lively, lightens up the Ghost Town effect.
By the way I got one Bingo...In my time-warp Ghost Town story: I wrote: "Hello Hello, anyone home?...No answer."
Adam's lyric: "I called out your name but there was no answer" lwl! Lovely song, lovely voice!

Lori said...

OMG!.....I absolutely love this song...way to go Adam!