Skinpress Demo Rss

From MTV News: Adam Lambert "Is having 'a lot more fun' on his upcoming album."

Filed Under () by glitzylady on Friday, May 1, 2015

Posted at : Friday, May 01, 2015

FROM  MTV NEWS

Adam Lambert’s ‘Ghost Town’ Is Just The ‘Tip Of The Iceberg’ Of What’s To Come



EXCERPTS: Read the entire article
CLICK HERE 

The former “American Idol” star released his new song, his first in three years, earlier this month, and while the heavy deep house beat and a spooky whistle may have surprised you, it’s the lyrics that you should be paying attention to, since it “sets up where I’m going to head on the album thematically.”
“I kind of started trying to observe how my friends and I out here in LA, what we had in common, what we were going through, what kind of heartaches and what kind of triumphs and what kind of thrills we all wanted…” he said. “There are so many ways in which we are all different, we have different races and genders and religions and sexual orientations, but at the heart of it, a lot of us are looking for the same things and getting hurt in the same way and that’s what I like about the album.”

15 comments:

LAMBERT Outlaw said...

Great article! Boy!! ADAM sure seems to know what he wants with this Era3 album ... The Original High ... hope it turns out just the way he planned it.

GO GET'EM ADAM!!

tess4ADAM(LAMBERT Outlaw)

Anonymous said...

Omg glitzy that pic... Oh Ma Gah
;)

Anonymous said...

Hey fellow fans. I am not sure what thread it was in, but somewhere recently, last couple of threads, someone was posting about their concerns regarding GT making an impact (a little early for high anxiety, but that's jmo)... and anyway, I just thought I would post this that was on MJ'sBB, made me smile, thought it might you guys too:

“While checking the non-regular charts for current Idol/Voice contestants, I noticed Adam Lambert’s “Ghost Town” charted on the Pop Digital Chart debuting at 33″

**I don't have the actual chart links and such, and if Glitzylady or the Admins think its too unsupported, they can delete this post. If I have time later I'll try to substantiate the quote, so to speak. :)

Anonymous said...

This was from another site also:

@goldandleather: My sister called me & said Seacrest just talked about GT saying that we need to watch out for it, it’s gonna be in the Top 40 & beat out M5

https://twitter.com/goldandleather

Anonymous said...

Also, that Sarah @goldandleather
has some other great radio etc. related facts & stats for GT also. Good stuff :)

https://twitter.com/goldandleather

I think it's okay to post this sort of stuff here on 24/7, admins can take care of it if not.
Have a great day all. :)

Anne Marie said...

OT a little bit, Adam Ross said on his twitter, that he is now the lead guitarist and musical director for Adam's band. So that should settle some questions as to whether he was just there for the Ellen show.

Anonymous said...

Great TOH album is coming!! : )

OT
GT #2 Finnish loading chart this after this week
at least 8 times on the radio today, radio channels for ex. Loop and NRJ.
Not seen music video yet

way to go!!

M

Anonymous said...

OMG M@10:14am, I'm jealz. I have yet to hear GT on the radio at all (New England, USA) and I've been in the car A LOT this week :(. That's okay, good things come to those wait :). Thx for your post!

#FeelingOptimistic

Anonymous said...

I also say on twitter where his song has like 900,000 plays.

Anonymous said...

@ScorpioBert
Ghost Town now has 950,874 plays on spotify, is #1 Top Streams at AllAcess and #6 in top Downloads

DreamerzWings it went up a slot in Hot Ac too

Anonymous said...

Anne Marie I don't see that anywhere on his Twitter.

Dee R Gee said...

The song is doing really well. That's why we have to keep viewing it and requesting it, etc. etc. etc. :)

Anne Marie said...

I did see it, you must have missed it. I don't make things up. It was there in black and white. Adam Ross.

Anne Marie said...

If you go to Adam Lambert Fan club, and scroll down, it is verified there also, not as a tweet but it is listed that he is the lead guitarist, music director and producer. I actually saw it first when Adam listed his band IG, and I checked him from that.

Anonymous said...

Anne Marie, maybe you are wrong that you saw it on his twitter?