Skinpress Demo Rss

Via newsday: Adam Lambert #GhostTown > Hot song of the day!

Filed Under () by Adam Lambert on Monday, May 25, 2015

Posted at : Monday, May 25, 2015


Thursday: "Ghost Town" (Adam Lambert)

Adam Lambert's new single, "Ghost Town" (Warner Bros.), is the undeniable smash that Glambert fans have been wait-ing for since his "American Idol" days. Produced by Max Martin, it moves smoothly from acoustic melancholy to a stomping, house-influenced sing-along (complete with whistling!) and back again. It makes use of the best parts of Lambert's distinctive voice, while keeping the focus on the catchy hooks. With "Ghost Town," Lambert seems poised to jump to a whole new level of stardom.

Link to read rest of the article HERE!

5 comments:

JAK said...

I have a question. Since we have heard 4 of the album songs now, I am wondering if these songs will have to be sung with a track each time he performs them on stage?

Anonymous said...

Am I the only kid old on this site? I mean like under 15? Just wondering. Devoted Glambert since 2009 YAY (:

Dee R Gee said...

JAK, I think lots of live performances are done with a combination of live musicians and recorded bsckup. That's just the nature of live shows. It will be fun to see Adam's new band perform with him.

I think there are lots of ages coming to the site. We have lots of regulars who post like mist sites do. :)

Gabi said...

I consider "Ghost Town" an incredibly hot song. Favorite single released to date!

GRANT. said...

@4:37 PM: I'm an 18 year old guy from Singapore :)