Skinpress Demo Rss

Adam Lambert Will Appear On "Wall Of Sound" On The OVATION Channel July 4th, 2015

Filed Under () by glitzylady on Thursday, July 2, 2015

Posted at : Thursday, July 02, 2015

Adam Lambert is scheduled to appear on the OVATION Channel's new show "Wall Of Sound" on Saturday, July 4th, 2015



OVATION Channel describes the show:

"WALL OF SOUND The brand new weekly music magazine TV series ‘Wall of Sound’ brings viewers the very latest news, gossip, the latest releases and chart rundowns from the exciting world of Music."

Channel Guide (via @lohablondie on twitter: see below) description of the show Adam will be on:

" "Wall Of Sound" The most popular albums of the week; meet singer/songwriter Adam Lambert....."

LINK TO FIND OVATION CHANNEL VIA YOUR TV PROVIDER/YOUR AREA


Thanks to 24/7 reader @Magiclady for the tip about this show!

10 comments:

The Dark Side said...

I watch Ovation Channel a lot and have caught glimpses of WOS. The Artful Detective is a fun turn of the Century crime show--one if my favorites on the air.

CT said...

Thank you for the heads up! I'll be watching. Sounds like a very interesting show and channel....a new discovery for me :)))

Anonymous said...

I will check it out.

Anonymous said...

I would have to upgrade to get it, guess I will pass on this one.

Dee R Gee said...

Wall of Sounds looks like a very cool show and it has lots of big names on it. So glad that Adam will be on! I won't be able to watch it when it's on, but I can assume Adam part will be posted here? HOPE SO! Apparently the Ovation channel has some good programs. I keep hoping we'll see Adam on more major broadcast channel TV. Thanks for the heads up about Wall of Sound.

LAMBERT Outlaw said...

Just checked it out on Time Warner Cable Channel 187 ... it's on @ 12 Noon ET/9 AM PT on July 4th ... for me that's on an hour after VH1 Top 20 Countdown @ 9 AM ET ... let's keep Voting to get ADAM higher on the countdown this week ... just a (suggestion) for all our Voting Glamberts!!

BTW ... not ABsolutely sure about the time in the PT zone .. just kind of figured it out myself .. please check your own listings to be sure ...

tess4ADAM(LAMBERT Outlaw)

Anonymous said...

Charter Cable in Los Angeles. Channel 274 at 9:00 AM. I just set my DVR and also watch it live this Saturday 7/4/15. Thanks @Magiclady and @Glitzylady for letting us know.

Anonymous said...

I think VH1 countdown is based on streaming GT music video on YouTube. Right?

glitzylady said...

Go to Adam's 'Ghost Town' Music Video on VH1 and play it... That counts for a vote on the VH1 Countdown/The 20

Refresh and play again.. another vote..

http://www.vh1.com/video/adam-lambert/1197873/ghost-town.jhtml

Anonymous said...


thanks for the heads up, on channel 522 ( HD with Comcast anyone in the florida area . Noon today july 4th

brownie