Skinpress Demo Rss

(New/Old:) MMVAs 2015 "Party Games" -and- MMVAs 2010 FLASHBACK!

Filed Under () by broddybounce on Monday, July 6, 2015

Posted at : Monday, July 06, 2015

We just found this video of Adam in a "party games" segment at the 2015 MMVAs with a comedy group called 4YallEntertainment, which is comprised of four guys from Brampton, Canada who release weekly skits on YouTube. Make your own judgement on the comedy of this piece, but all I'll say is that I'd love to know how Adam felt about it...


Now to add something a bit more spectacular, and in the spirit of "Throwback Thursday" (but three days early), we dug up these videos from the 2010 MMVAs where Adam not only performed WWFM, but also won an award — do you remember? And great to see Adam from back then, when WWFM was rising up the charts!




5 comments:

daydreamin said...

I had forgotten that Snookie gave him the award. He is definitely a chameleon. So much fun to follow and watch him every step of the way. Love that guy!

Kath said...

Oh wow forgot about that hair do. Adam was right, keeping up with all the S___ looks like it was alot of work.

Dee R Gee said...

Oh damn! The game with those guys was very funny. He did ok once he got into it. I remember all those videos. Amazing how the last six years have flown by. Adam stole my heart on Idol and never gave it back. He's my favorite thief.

Anonymous said...

Oh memories! I remember when he arrived in the Roles Royce and then the door wouldn't open. I can only imagine how bummed he was about his grand entrance being screwed up. But then he had a fun moment with Katy Perry. My, how he has changed and grown up to a 'grown ass man'!

Unknown said...

I know I love him now but the attraction at first was because he was different never knew what to expect& on Idol I knew he had more talent than any one else on the show but I do love the glam rock look.He can still do it Steven Tyler does love the guy liner of course his voice will always be my favorite I will think I like some one else watch them a coupled times right back to Adam. I hope he gets to tour his new album.