Skinpress Demo Rss

Adam Lambert Dispels False Rumors: "The Only Shows I'm Doing In South America In Sept Are With Queen. ;)"

Filed Under () by glitzylady on Sunday, August 9, 2015

Posted at : Sunday, August 09, 2015

Earlier today, there were some confusing rumors circulating on social media, and even an apparently official-appearing but ultimately proven false announcement, that Adam would be doing one or more shows separate from his Queen + Adam Lambert South American Tour shows in September 2015.

Adam took to Twitter and dispelled any and all rumors that he will be doing any shows, solo or otherwise,  other than QAL shows while there..

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why the wink then

Daydreaminmylif said...

Did you all see the tweet today from Warner asking Glamberts if they think Adam should go ahead and release the next single? Just wondering how everyone felt about that. I have mixed feelings. I really do want the next single released, yet Ghost Town is still climbing in the US, so I think giving it a little bit more time to climb could only help radio play for his other future singles.

The Dark Side said...

ISO t even pretend to understand radio play in the U.S. So cannot venture an opinion

Magiclady said...

Unfortunately here in LA I haven't heard GT on the radio in quite awhile.

JAK said...

I definitely want a new single. I don't understand why they don't blitz the radio with song after song.
Release a new one each month, that would be a year of new music for radio....more exposure for Adam's name and product.
I know, I know, don't tell me that I don't know how radio works today. I do know and I think it's dumb.
More than half the songs on Trespassing never got heard and that was a darn good album.

Daydreaminmylif said...

There are definitely other songs on this album that I like better but like Adam says, "There is something for everyone" on this album, so I agree JAK that radio should be able to blitz song after song like someone with the last name Swift gets...

One of my local radio stations that has been very stubborn about playing anything Adam has finally succumbed to his rising radio play status last week. I heard that the program manager for whatever reason didn't like Adam's music. That made my week when I saw that they added him to their playlist!