Skinpress Demo Rss

Via Examiner: Adam Lambert to perform at exclusive ‘Live in the Vineyard’ event

Filed Under () by Adam Lambert on Monday, August 31, 2015

Posted at : Monday, August 31, 2015



Adam Lambert will be performing at “Live in the Vineyard” an exclusive concert series in Napa, California for the second time this November. Live In The Vineyard is a three-day event that consists of a series of acoustic concerts from some of today’s hottest artists. In addition to Adam, the 2015 lineup consists of Rob Thomas, Barenaked Ladies, A Great Big World, James Bay, for KING & COUNTRY, Nick Fradiani, Michael Franti and Spearhead,Gavin James, Leona Lewis and Andrew McMahon in the Wilderness


LINK to article Examiner!


5 comments:

JAK said...

Wow! I impress myself...I actually know who 6 of the performers are. Can't ever forget Rob Thomas singing Smooth with Carlos Santana, and Rockstar by A Great Big World.
It sounds like a great event, especially with our Adam.

Lam-My said...

Examiner...Mmm I was there writing about Adam, defending tooth and nail, the first year and a half, the beginning part of the Adam journey. Those were the days, lots of fights to be fought lol! And that's why when I landed here, I knew exactly what to do. lol! Hey, how is my dear friend Matt Carter, he may or may not remember me but actually he was the first person to publish my first comment/complaint about some unfairness levelled at Adam.
Okay back to present...Adam seems to have so many events lined up for him; if only the VMA 2015 had invited him. I must say a huge amount of effort was put in and yea, helluva crazy but I can understand their philosophy if they had one. lwl! I think Adam would have enjoyed that a lot! He loves crazy.

Anonymous said...

Lam-my I thought the VMAs were blah. couldn't stand most of it. Demi can sing but with Iggy Izalia, no. No words for Kanye West. Love Taylor. Thats about it. Though I did think Justin Beiber redeemed himself and showed humility.
In saying all this I know it is aimed at pretty young people. Bit even taking all the visual nonsense out of it, The Weekend was the only other one I enjoyed. But you are right Adam does love crazy, hehe.

Lam-My said...

Yea, Jadam... you pretty much nailed it but I have to give them an A* for sheer effort and coordination. Not forgetting, we went through those crazy days, and that's why I actually wished Adam was there to soak in some of their bonkers and honkers and raunchiness lwl! These people make tons of money just being, like you said, blah! Bottomline: They did reach the hearts and minds of a whole lot of young people...like Kanye said: Listen to the young people bro! And Miley said: We know how to manipulate!...well, at least she's honest about it lol!

kitty said...

I tried to win tickets to this a few tears ago when Adam was there but no dice. Good line up.