Skinpress Demo Rss

Adam Lambert Absolute Radio Video Interview: Talks Fronting Queen, Isle of Wight Festival

Filed Under () by glitzylady on Sunday, June 12, 2016

Posted at : Sunday, June 12, 2016

From Isle of Wight Festival in Newport, England, UK today:

Adam Lambert Video Interview by Absolute Radio

"Fresh from flying in via helicopter, Adam Lambert sat down with Sarah Champion to talk about fronting Queen, and finding the balance between solo work and touring with the band."

Adam Lambert (screen cap by @glitzylady from the video below)

Video: Absolute Radio
"Adam Lambert talks fronting Queen at the Isle of Wight Festival 2016"



Posted by @glitzylady for ADAM LAMBERT 24/7 NEWS



6 comments:

JAK said...

Snazzy sunglasses!

Magiclady said...

Great interview! Love him

JAK said...

The Isle of Wight is a lovely vacation destination. My friend and I were in Hampshire several years ago and decided a side trip to Wight could fit in our schedule........since we had been eager fossil hunters in our youth and Wight has lots of easy to view fossils we were seduced. It was worth the trip, beautiful scenery, ruins and charming towns.

Dee R Gee said...

I always think of the Beatles song "When I'm Sixty-Four." Love the lyric "Every summer we can rent a cottage in the Isle of Wight, if it's not too dear." Gets me every time.

JAK said...

I remember when sixty-four seemed so far away..........
Now it's 16 years in my past!

Catharine Sloper said...

Seriously, I wish him the joy of every moment. He's worked hard for this life.