Skinpress Demo Rss

Adam Lambert: "#PRIDE! I Am A GAY Man & Will Not Be Made To Live In Fear..." Dr. Brian May: "We Stand With You Adam"

Filed Under () by glitzylady on Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Posted at : Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Adam Lambert tweeted:

"#PRIDE! I am a GAY man and will not be made to live in fear. I stand unified with ALL of my community and our allies."

And his good friend and Queen colleague Dr. Brian May responded:

"And we stand with you, Adam. Bri"

A fan tweeted this touching photo of the two of them with the words from their tweets: (See Adam & Brian's tweets below)








Posted by @glitzylady for ADAM LAMBERT 24/7 NEWS



4 comments:

LAMBERT Outlaw said...

I stand with you too ADAM!! I Love you just the way you are .. unconditionally!!

tess4ADAM(LAMBERT Outlaw)

Allysa Mentor said...

We are all your allies, we are all your community.❤️❤️

Rosepetal said...

Let me in line too ladies..# I stand with Adam Lambert....and all in this world that stand with love and acceptance.

Adam fan # gazillion said...

Any man's death diminishes me, for I am involved in mankind, therefore, never send to know for whom the bell tolls, it tolls for thee.... true today, tomorrow,...