Skinpress Demo Rss

New Adam Lambert Snapchat Story: Adam Settles Into Bed With A Smile (6-2-16)

Filed Under () by glitzylady on Thursday, June 2, 2016

Posted at : Thursday, June 02, 2016

And another new Adam Lambert Snapchat "Story". (6-2-16)

In this one, Adam settles down in bed. Head on pillow, headphones on, all the while looking at the camera, with a little smile and heavy lidded eyes.


Screen caps by @glitzylady for Adam Lambert 24/7 News 
(from Adam's snapchat story)


<<<<<<THUD>>>>>> (The sound of fans passing out... ) 

Video uploaded (and rotated) by Kathy Katz on Twitter, for those who don't have the Snapchat APP.. and saved for all eternity. 

Watch the Snapchat video in the tweet below.. and don't forget to click on "full screen" icon.. 






Posted by @glitzylady for ADAM LAMBERT 24/7 NEWS



13 comments:

Dee R Gee said...

The Master of Tease.

choons said...

ermagerd.

Nanbert said...

When I try to make the video full screen, it freezes up entirely. Tried it three times.

JAK said...

Okay, I confess....This one I watched!

@ Nanbert.....How odd, your screen froze up......my screen melted.

choons said...

so did my heart.

Anne Marie said...

Is it just the light , or is his hair darker?

Lynn said...

I can't get it to play either.

Kath said...

Life on the road. Hope when he finally gets to rest up and get back home he has fun getting out with friends.

Dee R Gee said...

Ha! JAK, my screen melted, too. Perfect way to put it.

Nanbert said...

It'll play IF I don't click on the "large screen" icon. When I click on the "large screen" icon it not only freezes, but has jumped back to the start of this website. Then EVERYTHING is absolutely frozen, and my computer will not respond... until I press my Esc button on my computer. As soon as I press that, I am back to where I started, the video has been reduced, and my computer will respond to me again.
The same thing happens EACH time I try to put THAT video on "large screen". I hate technology!
I've never had anything like that happen to me before!

glitzylady said...

@Nanbert
I'm sorry that's happening, but I don't have an explanation for it.. It works fine for me on my Mac computer (thank goodness!!! haha!). On my iPhone, it works as well. I agree though, technology can be frustrating if it isn't cooperating!!!!

JAK said...

I sent the first 2 photos to my daughter........with a note.
"How odd, I just turned over and there he was!"
"Don't tell your Dad!"

LAMBERT Outlaw said...

Most of the IG vids & some of the Twitter vids don't work on my PC. I just read the comments to try to figure out what they are about .. otherwise .. I just scroll by. This one Snapchat I would have liked to watch!!

tess4ADAM(LAMBERT Outlaw)