Skinpress Demo Rss

Adam Lambert Tweeted About His "New Era" Music, Oz & NZ Queen Tour "Been in the studio a lot this past week..."

Filed Under () by glitzylady on Friday, January 19, 2018

Posted at : Friday, January 19, 2018

Adam Lambert Tweeted About His "New Era" music, Oz & NZ Queen Tour "Been in the studio a lot this past week..."

@adamlambert: "Been in the studio a lot this past week and w many more sessions booked before I make my way down to Oz and NZ for more @QueenWillRock tour dates in FEB & March. Feeling super inspired!!! New Era on the stove simmering on low heat. Slow cookin for maximum flavor." (Jan. 18, 2018)


Adam Lambert at Wolk Morais Fashion Show on Aug. 17, 2018 in Los Angeles, CA 



Posted by @glitzylady for ADAM LAMBERT 24/7 NEWS



4 comments:

Nanbert said...

Adam's hair is PERFECT like this. It's too much to hope, but it would be nice if he kept it that way for a nice long time!

That "New Era" terminology makes me think he's changed his musical direction, because I had the impression that several months ago he had almost completed his album...and before that he seemed to be heading toward a more "earthy" style.

I guess it all depends on his mood. But isn't it wonderful that with a voice like his, he is not confined to any boundaries? He can sing ALL genres...better than anyone else! And I can't wait to hear the new album......whatever it is.

However, I also would love for Adam to do an album of cover songs....some Broadway, some older time-tested and loved songs that he could belt out....lovely ballads...old favorites only "available" to the finest voices, etc. Hope he will someday. I bet THAT would get radio-play!

What law says a singer should only sing his "own" music? In the "olden days" singers would sing whatever was out there....many never wrote their own....so what?

Unknown said...

And a classical song please.

Nanbert said...

Yes....Marielle... great idea!

Nanbert said...

I fear that if Adam started singing classical music I would die of delight...or at least think I'd died and gone to heaven. After all, Adam was the one who "tore" me away from classical music to concentrate on him almost exclusively!

He made me want to listen to (his) "Music Again". I can't seem to get enough of that VOICE!