Skinpress Demo Rss

Adam Lambert Instagram: "I swear I'm not bitter But takin a picture Don't make you a model...."

Filed Under () by glitzylady on Saturday, February 10, 2018

Posted at : Saturday, February 10, 2018

Adam Lambert Instagram: "I swear I'm not bitter But takin a picture Don't make you a model...."

So, what do YOU think this is?? Song lyrics, social statement or ????? Original, quoted from another source?? Huh...

"I swear I'm not bitter
But takin a picture
Don't make you a model
Ur hustle's a hobby
Go wait in the lobby
Don't pick at your stitches
Try pick up some riches
Cuz Instagram bitches be
Instagram glitches"


A post shared by ADAMLAMBERT (@adamlambert) on





Posted by @glitzylady for ADAM LAMBERT 24/7 NEWS



7 comments:

The Dark Side said...

To quote Adam...very interesting f!

LAMBERT Outlaw said...

Don't know what it is .. don't understand it's meaning ... so until someone else figures it out I'll just have to wait to find out!! But .. I am curious!!

tess4ADAM(LAMBERT Outlaw)

Sunflower said...

I think it's lyrics from his next new single. He likes sneaking in hints, keep us in suspense! We'll just have to remember these lines and see if it is from his next newest single and then we'll say, oh now it makes sense.

Dee R Gee said...

Sounds kind of like a rap or hip hop lyric. But it could be Adam's.

Nanbert said...

Oh My!... let's pray that Adam doesn't start rapping or hip-hopping on his next album!

LAMBERT Outlaw said...

I really don't think rap or hip-hop is ADAM's "thing"!! Why would he have to resort to such a ridiculous genre when the whole world loves him just the way he is?? Doesn't make sense to me but if it happens I'll just have to reserve judgment until I hear the whole song!! When it comes to rap & hi-hop .. I'm a tough nut to crack no matter who is ?singing? it!! Sorry but YUCK!!

tess4ADAM(LAMBERT Outlaw)

Kiwi said...

Adam has a good play on words.