Skinpress Demo Rss

Adam Lambert on Twitter, Facebook, & IG: I’m back on @RuPaulsDragRace!! Catch me as I coach The Kitty Girls this week on a new #AllStars3 Thursday at 8/7c on @VH1!

Filed Under () by glitzylady on Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Posted at : Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Adam Lambert on Twitter, Facebook, & Instagram 

"I’m back on @RuPaulsDragRace!! Catch me as I coach The Kitty Girls this week on a new #AllStars3 Thursday at 8/7c on @VH1!"


Adam on Twitter

Adam on Facebook


Adam on Instagram LINK HERE



Posted by @glitzylady for ADAM LAMBERT 24/7 NEWS



6 comments:

Dee R Gee said...

Good thing Adam wore his high heels. Ru is VERY tall. Probably 6'6".

LAMBERT Outlaw said...

Dee R Gee ... And that's without heels .. lol ... Ru Paul dresses like a real Queen .. some of those gown are to die for!! I've never even felt that kind of fabric!! WOW!!

So ADAM is gonna coach them .. eh?? Give them a few pointers about stage presence, etc. .. this should be fun to watch!! I wish they would post the out takes too .. those would be even funnier!! Can't wait to watch tomorrow night!!

tess4ADAM(LAMBERT Outlaw)

Mi Re La said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mi Re La said...

Indeed, RuPaul is very high he has 1.93 m ,but I can not believe he is 57 years old

LAMBERT Outlaw said...

His transition to Drag Queen is really something .. he literally becomes beautiful!! Maybe he could give me some pointers .. lol ... nah!! can't help this old lady .. beauty has fled with the years!!

Can't wait for tonight .. ADAM always makes me get impatient when I know he's gonna be on TV!! Silly old Granny!! .. lol

tess4ADAM(LAMBERT Outlaw)

Nanbert said...

Adam looks super in those photos. But I'm looking forward to those "distressed"jeans finally going out of style...and out of his wardrobe. He's too old and too classy for them, IMO.