Skinpress Demo Rss

Adam Lambert Mention via Billboard: 'American Idol' Recap: Katy Perry Belches, Dances And Kisses Her Way Through the Reboot Premiere (Critic's Take)

Filed Under () by Adam Lambert on Monday, March 12, 2018

Posted at : Monday, March 12, 2018



Folks, let’s kick this thing off by looking in the mirror and being honest with ourselves: The last time American Idol was actually at the center of the pop conversation was during Season 8, in 2009.
That go-round saw Paula Abdul take a final lap as judge on the then-Fox series, while Kris Allen, Adam Lambert and Allison Iraheta -- good ol’ “Kradison” — duked it out for the pop competition’s big prize. That May, guitar-strumming Allen somehow triumphed over cock-rock revivalist Lambert, but the latter won a much bigger crown by becoming the last Idol contestant most non-fans can still pick out of a lineup in 2018.


Read the FULL ARTICLE HERE:


Adam Lambert Mention via Billboard: 'American Idol' Recap: Katy Perry Belches, Dances And Kisses Her Way Through the Reboot Premiere (Critic's Take) 


Posted by @Admin Fan for ADAM LAMBERT 24/7 NEWS

7 comments:

Sunflower said...

Thank you Billboard for acknowledging Adam! Seems some people in the media don't give a crap to see what Adam's been doing since he left American Idol! Never ever will there be a contenstant on any singing reality competition like Adam! He is that one bright gem in a treasure of jewels that was destined for "superstardom"!!! Back then in 2009, we were witnessing "greatness" and as Karla Diguardino ( I may have spelled her last name wrong) the other judge has proclaimed Adam " ROCK GOD"!!!! I will never forget that moment, "you are a rock God". I have my other idol favorites, but Adam is in a league of his own. Sometimes I smile and sometimes I cry tears of happiness, from everything he has achieved since leaving Idol. I am in awe of his talent and as a human being, I will love this man forever!!! Season 8 was truly a remarkable one that will never be repeated! I watched the reboot of Idol and I liked it! I heard it had 10 million viewers, and was the top watched program last night! Good luck American Idol, and hoping for a future appearance from Adam.

Nanbert said...

Beautifully said, Sunflower!!!!

Dee R Gee said...

After Adam's season, the audience interest did seem to go down. Season 8 seemed to be the last season where the viewers REALLY cared. No other contestant has ever come close to Adam in the talent department, IMO.

Sounds like Idol got a big audience right out of the gate. Interesting that the show was cancelled due to low ratings but now people are interested again. If Adam is on in any way, shape or form, I will be watching!

Sunflower said...

Last night it came to me that KARA DioGUARDI is the CORRECT SPELLING, where I mentioned her in my comment above. Ok I got this out of the way. Hahaha

Sunflower said...

Last night it came to me that KARA DioGUARDI is the CORRECT SPELLING, where I mentioned her in my comment above. Ok I got this out of the way. Hahaha

Sunflower said...

This is the second time my comments came out twice, what did I do wrong?

Nanbert said...

I think after Adam inexplicably lost in Season 8, much of the audience was demoralized and drained of emotion, and quite disillusioned! I was. Suddenly it seemed that maybe American Idol wasn't on the up and up....the results were so unbelievable....and WRONG! Even Kris Allen thought it was a mistake... bless him for being a good friend and a straight arrow.

Well, think of it this way....all Adam fans became "reinforced", and came forward in full force to back him in any way they (we) could...and still do. Who knows, maybe we all wouldn't have been so "fierce" if Adam had won. We were devastated at the thought that such an enormous talent might fall by the wayside....and were determined to not let that happen.

In fact, we needn't have worried. Adam's talent was not to be denied...Glamberts or not!
But sometimes I wonder.....If Adam had won Idol, would we all be here discussing it on Adam Lambert 24/7 today?