Skinpress Demo Rss

From MTVUK IG: "Exclusive Behind The Scenes Pics (6) Of The Amazing Adam Lambert Backstage" London With Queen

Filed Under () by glitzylady on Wednesday, July 4, 2018

Posted at : Wednesday, July 04, 2018

From MTVUK IG: "Exclusive Behind The Scenes Pics (6) Of The Amazing Adam Lambert Backstage" London With Queen

@mtvuk Instagram: "Swipe through to see some exclusive behind-the-scenes pics of the amazing @adamlambert backstage at his London show with @officialqueenmusic 👑 📸 Rahul Bhatt"

Note: please be sure to go to the original IG post and give it a like if you have an Instagram account..  






Posted by @glitzylady for ADAM LAMBERT 24/7 NEWS



4 comments:

Nanbert said...

Oh my...Adam....take that hat off!

choons said...

I LOVE these relaxed pics of him - he's especially beautiful when he's not posing.

LAMBERT Outlaw said...

The only thing I dislike about ADAM's wardrobe is that "hat"!! I would much rather see his hair .. it really is a shame to cover up that Beautiful Hair!! Why must men wear those unbecoming caps ... me no like on anyone but especially not ADAM!! Guess I'm a "fuss budget" ... lol!!

tess4ADAM(LAMBERT Outlaw)

Dee R Gee said...

This is a coffee table book to me.