Skinpress Demo Rss

New Tweet (Photo) From @iHeartRadio: "Hi @adamlambert We Love You! 2013 #iHeartFestival" (+ VIDEO!)

Filed Under () by glitzylady on Saturday, September 22, 2018

Posted at : Saturday, September 22, 2018

New Tweet (Photo) From @iHeartRadio: 

@iHeartRadio: "Hi @adamlambert We Love You! 2013 #iHeartFestival"

The 2018 iHeartRadio Music Festival is happening this weekend in Las Vegas.. @iHeartRadio is looking back (no doubt very very fondly!) to when Queen and Adam Lambert headlined the 1st night of the festival in 2013!

Bonus: watch their performance below! 



Adam Lambert 2013

Queen + Adam Lambert iHeartRadio Music Festival 2013 Entire performance VIDEO!




Posted by @glitzylady for ADAM LAMBERT 24/7 NEWS



9 comments:

Mi Re La said...

I love Adam's performance at this festival and "Who Wants To Live Forever" was epic.

blu said...

Love this look!!!

LAMBERT Outlaw said...

This was my ultimate favorite look at this fest .. so tall & slender & GORGEOUS + his version of "Who Wants To Live Forever" was so Beautiful .. I cried!! This picture is to 'die for'!! So PROUD!! Thanx for posting it & the video!!

24/7 .. You ROCK!!

tess4ADAM(LAMBERT Outlaw)

Nanbert said...

It was SO thrilling to see this! And just think of all that has happened since then... they were deluged with requests that they tour together....and they did. Who would have guessed what enormous success would result....amazing! I feel so privileged to have "been along for the ride".

That iHeart Radio performance was historic! I was so overcome with pride for Adam that I felt I would burst!

I still visit it often to savor that first taste of success and acclaim.

Dee R Gee said...

QAL was born that night.

glitzylady said...

I was there that night and I literally cried I was so thrilled to be there: to hear the music of Queen live personally for the first time ever, and thrilled for Adam to have the opportunity.. It was incredible. So thankful...

Nanbert said...

Glitzylady....How lucky for you!

Sunflower said...

Oh my God, just like the first time I saw this on tv, this performance today is still spectacular! I cried when Adam sang Who...Forever! I am so proud of these guys! Adam looked soooooo good all dressed in black with his thin body and little facial hair, I love this look!!! Thank you iheart radio for taking us back!!!

Nanbert said...

I think the 2018 iHeart festival happened at the same time this year as the QAL residency, didn't it? That's probably why iHeart is reminiscing about the 2013 QAL performance.

Perhaps QAL would have participated if they were free. iHeart presided over the "birthing" of Queen and Adam Lambert, didn't it? A magic moment!