Skinpress Demo Rss

UPDATED VIDEO, PHOTOS: Adam Lambert & Cyndi Lauper Performing "I Got You Babe" At Kennedy Center Honors 2018

Filed Under () by glitzylady on Sunday, December 2, 2018

Posted at : Sunday, December 02, 2018

VIDEO Snippet: Adam Lambert & Cyndi Lauper Performing "I Got You Babe" At Kennedy Center Honors 2018 Plus PHOTOS! 

UPDATED with longer (1 minute, 48 seconds) video of the performance via Jay Timmons on Facebook, with his description of the program:

"Amazing evening tonight at the Kennedy Center Honors. This year’s honorees were Rebe McEntire, Cher, Philip Glass, Wayne Shorter and the co-creators of “Hamilton”. Cyndi Lauper honored Cher with “If I Could Turn Back Time” and then she and Adam Lambert took the program to a close with their rendition of “I Got You Babe”. The program will air on December 26. Many thanks to Maria Pica Karp for the wonderful invitation and evening!"











And watch a one minute video of Adam singing Cher's "Believe"... LINK BELOW

Adam Lambert Sings Cher's "Believe" At The "Kennedy Center Honors 2018" Event In Washington D.C.: VIDEO

Posted by @glitzylady for ADAM LAMBERT 24/7 NEWS



3 comments:

blu said...

Got to find this on YouTube . .I remember when Adam and Cindy L. sang "Mad World" for Cindy's True Colors Fund . . .

Sunflower said...

I didn't expect to see a preview, but I'll be seeing this on television later.

Sunflower said...

I like Cyndi Lauper in Red hair, lol. Looking forward in watching Adam and her sing I Got You Babe!